What's new

Welcome!

Next very aggresive br player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
One guy msged me first with offer 150k for c blastoise, while npc pays 200k, he wanted to scam, and when he saw that he cant scam me, he start to insult my mother, why frustrated brs are so aggresive?
https://prnt.sc/tqlzby

Zecao

Reaction score
brother, this happens every day in "Hateventures" they think you should do exactly what they want, in my opinion it is simply ignore. As a personal experience just being without doing anything in PvP I have received insults from players in low level accounts, harassment, even from people I don't know. I advise you to ignore, and save those images, when you see some staff online, since they can even be more annoying when you make this kind of reports. I hope my advice helps you Noobmes

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
brother, this happens every day in "Hateventures" they think you should do exactly what they want, in my opinion it is simply ignore. As a personal experience just being without doing anything in PvP I have received insults from players in low level accounts, harassment, even from people I don't know. I advise you to ignore, and save those images, when you see some staff online, since they can even be more annoying when you make this kind of reports. I hope my advice helps you Noobmes

I dont care if someone insult me, but insulting someones parents or family is disgusting, should be punished finally with delete, not small notation.
Thanks for your advice Banenir, but this kind of behaviour i cant just ignore.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
who told you he is brazilian? he is speaking spanish, not portuguese.

Stop being xenophobic and blaming every player who insults you as brazilian.

Im not xenophobic, stop be rasist, most of insults that im getting are from br players, so...

Last edited:

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
who told you he is brazilian? he is speaking spanish, not portuguese.

Stop being xenophobic and blaming every player who insults you as brazilian.

If you could go back in time you would understand that "brazillian (in polish brazol)" was used since tibia against other nations in Tibia as most of them were from Brazil. And it's used since then, doesn't matter if someone is from spain, portugal or brazil. They are called "brazol" in Poland in games were we meet someone using spain or portuguese language, cuz we can't just looking at it determine from which country someone is. You can notice it too when looking at polish and russian or czech language that they can be called "polak" or "russian" by people who don't know this languages.

Regards and peace.

stin stauer

Reaction score
If you could go back in time you would understand that "brazillian (in polish brazol)" was used since tibia against other nations in Tibia as most of them were from Brazil. And it's used since then, doesn't matter if someone is from spain, portugal or brazil. They are called "brazol" in Poland in games were we meet someone using spain or portuguese language, cuz we can't just looking at it determine from which country someone is. You can notice it too when looking at polish and russian or czech language that they can be called "polak" or "russian" by people who don't know this languages.

Regards and peace.

Cut the crap, if you can't dintinguish a nationality, so don't use the words which reminds it, also he didn't use the word 'brazol" but "brs", resembling brazilians. Btw.. he is wrong twice by saying insults comes from specifcs nationalities.

Lacking of respect comes from education and character, not any particupar race, we face different insults coming from everybody.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Cut the crap, if you can't dintinguish a nationality, so don't use the words which reminds it, also he didn't use the word 'brazol" but "brs", resembling brazilians. Btw.. he is wrong twice by saying insults comes from specifcs nationalities.

Lacking of respect comes from education and character, not any particupar race, we face different insults coming from everybody.

Read again from where it comes and think about it more. Noone is forced to know every language in the world so i won't be putting everything in translator to check if you are mongol, br, eskimo or anything else. I can say same thing about people who message to someone in their language that they should learn basic english for better communication. Some people ask before am i br/sp/eng or anything so we can speak in same language. What's wrong about frustrated brs? They don't exist? If he would be right that he's br, what would you say then? What if he would say "Why frustrated people are so aggresive?", you would answer that Why he hates whole world? Even if he's wrong about nationality, there is other problem than guessing from where this guy came from.

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
Noone is forced to know every language in the world so i won't be putting everything in translator to check if you are mongol, br, eskimo or anything else.

you are right, nobody needs to know which nationality or language that player has, that's why crying "why brs are so mean to me :c" is unnecessary, in the end everyone would be punished no matter their language.

GabrielMachado

Reaction score
how can you say he is brazilian? what guild is he from? and you also acted rudely and disreputely. treat with respect to be respected my friend. hugs and peace

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
you are right, nobody needs to know which nationality or language that player has, that's why crying "why brs are so mean to me :c" is unnecessary, in the end everyone would be punished no matter their language.

Exactly, about this case we don't know shit before but looking at screen the guy started insult Khormes. It's like in school you are being persecuted and teachers do nothing, then you do something to this guy and you are punished because why not. But it's not our role to decide. Gl in game.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
A mówiłem ci khormes zebys dodal na forum bo bedzie beka z ich placzu xD

Eng: come come stin and others, let's make it more funnier

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
how can you say he is brazilian? what guild is he from? and you also acted rudely and disreputely. treat with respect to be respected my friend. hugs and peace

I can say he is br, because he used latin language, spanish or portuguese, and i will not search especially what language is it, first of all on PA most of community are brs, so it was the most probably, and i'm still saying he is br, because i dont have any prove that he isnt. Second thing is that, you want to tolerate insulting someones family, but misstaking some Spanish guy as a br is bigger insult for you? some ppls call me racist, but i think you are, not me if you focus on that i did mistake between esp/br, not on insulting someones family.
Hugs and peace.

demzpacito

Reaction score
i honestly couldnt give a crap, if i was admin i'd let him insult up to ur great great grandmother if he wanted. not the first time, certainly not the last time this small polish crew from diamond acts xenophobically towards brazilian ppl

edit: just to be clear, obviously im referring to a small ground, players like inko, sqnik, tsots and probably many other i dont know are nothing like these guys

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
i honestly couldnt give a crap, if i was admin i'd let him insult up to ur great great grandmother if he wanted. not the first time, certainly not the last time this small polish crew from diamond acts xenophobically towards brazilian ppl

edit: just to be clear, obviously im referring to a small ground, players like inko, sqnik, tsots and probably many other i dont know are nothing like these guys

Nice, what about your grandmother? "if i was admin i'd let him insult up to ur great great grandmother if he wanted", next time when br guy insult my family.
But your words for me are nothing, you are trying to be a "big boy" on forum, but when time comes, you are always crying like big kid.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score

Honestly its good you are not admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back