What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndmr

Reaction score
More spawns for low levels at nice places.
for example a tower with every floor is exping low level pokes every different kind to hunt would be nice.

Another of my ideas is you guys have to advertise to make more people play this game cause in game trade is almost dead.. same people with same prices isn't cool cause they have power to buy staff and they are heading trade market they are determine market prices and they do always in their favor..

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
More spawns for low levels at nice places.
for example a tower with every floor is exping low level pokes every different kind to hunt would be nice.

Another of my ideas is you guys have to advertise to make more people play this game cause in game trade is almost dead.. same people with same prices isn't cool cause they have power to buy staff and they are heading trade market they are determine market prices and they do always in their favor..

Last one is 100% true, but you probably dont understand that coming summer events are "to make people more play this gane"? Also, im really sad about that PA dont have any adverisement since beginning :(
Everyone know its the best PA tibia and have huge potencial. I would like to suggest also one of the cheapest adverisements... You can reward peoples that make streams on twitch, what reward? 30 days of premium would be fine :)

Kaldale

Reaction score
How about adding a placing in the pokemon market where you can look for a pokemon as well as you can in the item market. Like e.g. put an offer up for a pokemon, maybe with a specific ability and in a level range of 0 to any levels - shiny/cloned or normal. I don't know if it's hard to do or why it hasn't been implented yet, but just thought it would be an idea to think about :D

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
is it possible to boost the respaw chance of combee male? because the only respaw I know is 2 separated in National Park, and I had caught 11 F and only 1 M, so I suppose that more than 90% of the time is respawing F, however we need 3 M for combining them..

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
is it possible to boost the respaw chance of combee male? because the only respaw I know is 2 separated in National Park, and I had caught 11 F and only 1 M, so I suppose that more than 90% of the time is respawing F, however we need 3 M for combining them..
No, because we don't have separated system to define if male or female should spawn, it is all randomly and we are not planning on creating such thing just for this pokemon. Sorry

shellman

Reaction score
Any "video event" like these PA trailers in 2016 coming any time soon?
So I'll have a little bit of chance cuz I suck at the drawing ones ;c
It is something at least to advertise the game a little bit

Alucardduce

Reaction score
Last one is 100% true, but you probably dont understand that coming summer events are "to make people more play this gane"? Also, im really sad about that PA dont have any adverisement since beginning :(
Everyone know its the best PA tibia and have huge potencial. I would like to suggest also one of the cheapest adverisements... You can reward peoples that make streams on twitch, what reward? 30 days of premium would be fine :)

I think 30 days Is too much, Is better 5 to 10 days for stream or share the game

Metin

Reaction score
Make 1 life orb per team available, it's broken for raids. Stop making rich people richer.

Metin said:
Someone gets two life orbs, boom raids are over for everyone.

The thing is... "rich" people already have pokemon that will far outdps any "regular" ppl's pokemons (a few shinies, blacephalon, naganadel, etc.) So your suggestion won't actually stop rich people getting richer.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Make 1 life orb per team available, it's broken for raids. Stop making rich people richer.

But you know that u can buy very good pokes on bosses for max 100k?
Winning raids mostly depend on skills, also only nubs are using 2 pokes on bosses xD
I dont want block posiblity to use 2 life orbs because im hunting a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back