Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
seriously please mute command for guild

1x66qS6.png

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
TM task for TMs: 104- 201.
More than 1 year and dont have done for TMs 104- 156.

Metin

Reaction score
Please do some of the raids according to the Polish (gmt+2) or Turkish (gmt+3) time, because we are constantly losing sleep and staying up until very late (like 3-4 AM) to attend to raids. For the last few nights, even though I stood up until like 5AM, i still missed all raids, which is very disappointing.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
New Achievements for:
Level 400 Player = Receive 10k+ yellow box + kanto box 4+ johto box 4
Caught 450 = Receive 15k + yellow box
Caught 500 = Receive 20k + yellow box
Caught 550 = Receive 25k + yellow box
Caught 600 = Receive 30k+ yellow box
Pokemon Researcher Level 6, 480 pokedex = Receive 2k
Pokemon Researcher Level 7, 560 pokedex = Receive 3k
Pokemon Researcher Level 8, 640 pokedex = Receive 4k
Pokemon Researcher Level 9, 720 pokedex = Receive 5k
Pokemon Researcher Level 10, 800 pokedex = Receive 6k

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Upgrade in character From site:
Add new Missions.
Add New Tasks.
Add Pokemon all pokemons from unova, kallos and alola.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Please do some of the raids according to the Polish (gmt+2) or Turkish (gmt+3) time, because we are constantly losing sleep and staying up until very late (like 3-4 AM) to attend to raids. For the last few nights, even though I stood up until like 5AM, i still missed all raids, which is very disappointing.
Most of raids are done during the day. There are players from other time zones, that want to participate in raids or events too, so some stuff have to be done late.

New Achievements for:
Level 400 Player = Receive 10k+ yellow box + kanto box 4+ johto box 4
Caught 450 = Receive 15k + yellow box
Caught 500 = Receive 20k + yellow box
Caught 550 = Receive 25k + yellow box
Caught 600 = Receive 30k+ yellow box
Pokemon Researcher Level 6, 480 pokedex = Receive 2k
Pokemon Researcher Level 7, 560 pokedex = Receive 3k
Pokemon Researcher Level 8, 640 pokedex = Receive 4k
Pokemon Researcher Level 9, 720 pokedex = Receive 5k
Pokemon Researcher Level 10, 800 pokedex = Receive 6k
Maybe later when quests for 3rd island will be added, eventually 4th.

Upgrade in character From site:
Add new Missions.
Add New Tasks.
Add Pokemon all pokemons from unova, kallos and alola.
Not possible for now, but I don't say 'never'.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Some suggestions:

- Decrease the amount of boss tokens to get a ramdom TM, at this moment we need 40 boss tokens and it's way too much, even if u consider that we can get bad TMs with that, so my suggestions is 10 boss tokes. On this way a player that killed 10 bosses (and received as loot 10 boss tokens) could exchange the 10 boss tokens and get a random TM, making the market work more.

- Add a search bar on the test room, you might know the reason if you use the test room.

- There are also some pokemons such as Aegilash on the test room that aren't on both options to be used. (use as my own pokemon or to kill it as an opponent) *** I'm not talking about those pokemon who aren't in both options!

- Could you add the Shiny metagross sprite? it's been a long time since we have the normal metagross sprite, now the mega metagross is coming, but the shiny still has a bad sprite.

- Dueling on pvp is a way of playing that many players spend hours doing it and don't receive anything as a reward, also we have always the same duelers on pvp, so in order to improve this system, a very small amount of EXP should be given to the players who win a duel, not the same as lvling on respaw, but a small amount would be good, because dueling is a way of playing and learning how to best use the pokemons.

huberto

Reaction score
Some suggestions:

- Decrease the amount of boss tokens to get a ramdom TM, at this moment we need 40 boss tokens and it's way too much, even if u consider that we can get bad TMs with that, so my suggestions is 10 boss tokes. On this way a player that killed 10 bosses (and received as loot 10 boss tokens) could exchange the 10 boss tokens and get a random TM, making the market work more.

- Add a search bar on the test room, you might know the reason if you use the test room.

- There are also some pokemons such as Aegilash on the test room that aren't on both options to be used. (use as my own pokemon or to kill it as an opponent) *** I'm not talking about those pokemon who aren't in both options!

- Could you add the Shiny metagross sprite? it's been a long time since we have the normal metagross sprite, now the mega metagross is coming, but the shiny still has a bad sprite.

- Dueling on pvp is a way of playing that many players spend hours doing it and don't receive anything as a reward, also we have always the same duelers on pvp, so in order to improve this system, a very small amount of EXP should be given to the players who win a duel, not the same as lvling on respaw, but a small amount would be good, because dueling is a way of playing and learning how to best use the pokemons.

I would aggree with decreasing number of tokens needed when there were only 4 bosses with 2-3 days respawn time but now... We have 9 bosses spawning everyday and it's realy easy to find them. There was a day when I killed like, 7 of them? When I was actively checking them I managed to get 25-30 (im not sure) tokens in 1 week so requirement of 40 tokens seems realy fine now.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I would aggree with decreasing number of tokens needed when there were only 4 bosses with 2-3 days respawn time but now... We have 9 bosses spawning everyday and it's realy easy to find them. There was a day when I killed like, 7 of them? When I was actively checking them I managed to get 25-30 (im not sure) tokens in 1 week so requirement of 40 tokens seems realy fine now.

Do they spaw 1x each 24hours now?

demzpacito

Reaction score

yea but we're talking about 1 person. this week you got 25-30 prolly almost no one else got anything, its not like everyone could kill 25-30 megas in one week even if they spent 20h online per day

stin stauer

Reaction score
yea but we're talking about 1 person. this week you got 25-30 prolly almost no one else got anything, its not like everyone could kill 25-30 megas in one week even if they spent 20h online per day

good point of view!!

instead of only one player being so pro as huberto says he is, at least a few more players could get a ramdom TM in a week.
40 tokens to a dizzy punch lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back