What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

in

Reaction score
If someone doubt about it i made sprite for it for free so you can save money and time for other pokes:
qqtXvug.png

Looks terrible xD

Elias Walker

Reaction score
It has been probably said many times, but would you consider improve slightly shiny spawn?

Im currently hunting Shiny Quagsires for maybe around 6 months.

I have already caught 43 normal Quagsires with average of 800 gbs each so around 34k quagsires killed but only 330 shinies (less then 1% of shiny spawning) killed, including when we have event
10:55 Used 329 rocket balls, 1 sport ball on Shiny Quagsire.

It is too depressing spending the whole day on a spawn and killing 2-3 shinies/day.

regards.

Last edited:

Nexos

Reaction score
Could you please add 2-3 extra bewear for 170+ fighting respawn on malie please ? It's hard to do TM Force Palm task with 5 bewear on respawn

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Could you please add 2-3 extra bewear for 170+ fighting respawn on malie please ? It's hard to do TM Force Palm task with 5 bewear on respawn

?????
And do you remember these:
AOnsAka.png

Before new spawns max was 2 heracross on 1 spawn i think
BlnABGy.png

a6OTouL.png

Idk what's time spawn, but if it's 3 minutes, then it takes ~2 weeks to do it, not much, like most tasks.

huberto

Reaction score
?????
And do you remember these:
AOnsAka.png

Before new spawns max was 2 heracross on 1 spawn i think
BlnABGy.png

a6OTouL.png

Heracross and Espeon are pretty fast tasks, just go INQ and you can get 500-600 espeon per hour, probably 400+ heracross.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Heracross and Espeon are pretty fast tasks, just go INQ and you can get 500-600 espeon per hour, probably 400+ heracross.

It was only example, you can check tm tasks and notice more like these, and as i said before new spawns people complained about heracross but nothing changed that times.
Example, oricorio, vikavolt, gourgeist, probopass, stountland...

demzpacito

Reaction score
there must be more bewears at 70k resp. just like inq, if you want to do faster you go to a hardcore place

Shouya

Reaction score
Make NPC for selling berries/powders. The prices don't have to be high, but at least to make some profit out of it. You can create the prices by the rarity of harvesting the berry. If you agree with this, I can create a whole thread about it, determine price for every berry/powder and you can adjust it, if it doesn't seem right. And put that NPC in main cities like Celadon/Goldenrod/Rustboro/Hau'oli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back