old times xD
who remember this?

GnfOHx.png

Best Catch ever:

OmRTSo.png

hahahahaha, rasza oak xD

Bones

Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I posted something on here. As you may know I didn't play for a long time because... well I found new games to play and I lost interest in PA, but recently I've been playing more actively and I'm trying to get a better team and maybe do some level up (something impossible for me because I get bored easily)

I got a Cloned Pinsir and I was going to put a picture of it here but... I have no idea how, so as soon as I learn I'm going to change the thing because I dont know how to fix it

Attachments

• cpinsir.jpg
    cpinsir.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I posted something on here. As you may know I didn't play for a long time because... well I found new games to play and I lost interest in PA, but recently I've been playing more actively and I'm trying to get a better team and maybe do some level up (something impossible for me because I get bored easily)

I got a Cloned Pinsir and I was going to put a picture of it here but... I have no idea how, so as soon as I learn I'm going to change the thing because I dont know how to fix it

to post a screen do it like that:

you'll need to upload it first somewhere, on imgland.net for example
Good luck :)

Bones

Reaction score
thank you!!
ok, so here it is

bZ93gO3.png

I hope this little buddy becomes really useful, I always had a Pinsir and I guess a cloned one is better, however, I was looking to its attack and it doesnt have any stuns... I think if everyone is getting new stuns, pinsir should have one too

Raszagal

Reaction score
thank you!!
ok, so here it is

bZ93gO3.png

I hope this little buddy becomes really useful, I always had a Pinsir and I guess a cloned one is better, however, I was looking to its attack and it doesnt have any stuns... I think if everyone is getting new stuns, pinsir should have one too

Congratz my friend :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back