What's new

Welcome!

When will the rebalance be implemented? Nino, any answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
There isn't any "private tester".
We will choose a bunch of people randomly that will have access. Even thought, there will be a few users that will be chosen by our finger, for example, some pro duelers. We need people skilled enough to show us the best performance of some pokemons in duels. (Only in duels, the rest will be chosen randomly, people of any range of level to make sure that every pokemon is playable in its different stages).

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
There isn't any "private tester".
We will choose a bunch of people randomly that will have access. Even thought, there will be a few users that will be chosen by our finger, for example, some pro duelers. We need people skilled enough to show us the best performance of some pokemons in duels. (Only in duels, the rest will be chosen randomly, people of any range of level to make sure that every pokemon is playable in its different stages).

" For example only test pokes in duels... " hmm maybe test pokes in exp, not only in duels u.u
so f*ck ppl who exp pokes ? ; ]

I see the next pro rebalance ...

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
" For example only test pokes in duels... " hmm maybe test pokes in exp, not only in duels u.u

i guess they will invite players who know how to level up pokes properly to do some tests in large and small respawns with every poke.

Makarno.-

Reaction score

The difference between the last rebalance and the one that we're going to have, is that we won't have the same mistakes. We've learned from mistakes. OF COURSE we will have people testing the performance of every single poke in level up, including first stages (smoochum, mareep, magby, bulbasaur, etc). I just said that in the SPECIFIC case of duels, we will need some pro people to test. If we use average people to test duels, we might think a pokemon is fine and not OP, but then a pro dueler can find the perfect combo to kill any pokemon (Honestly, I doubt that Pyrokar or Khan noticed that Tentacruel, Umbreon or Kangaskhan were OP, because I've seen myself how hard they worked, but the problem was the lack of point of views, they needed a pro dueler and then they might have noticed that Kangaskhan could beat 90% of the other pokes in-game). Well, this time we wanna avoid that problem, that's why we will have a Test Server. I personally preffer that people have some spoilers than being in lack of opinions.

cavani

Reaction score
Maybe i amnot much level but i know about the game, sometimes is good people who try to help and when they give 30000 hours of effort nobody apreciate that, before ask to better things you have (the obligation) to say "Thank You" to people who work alot to have this game then u can talk all u want, this process never ends always somebody cry because his pokes cant kill the pokes of the versus, first find the way to get better pokes or idk and then cry

Thank you:
Markano
Billy Hatake
Midnight Dreamer
and all that people who are working alot to give us a better game

Khan

Reaction score
Hello. Some days ago admins talked with some Game Masters to create a team that will manage some improvements to the game, and that includes rebalance. That means that there WILL be rebalance.
When? Not sure, but there will be also open test servers, so people will be able to suggest about changes, decreasing the chance of mistakes.

Regards,
Makarno.-
Well I see, after months of waiting on my part instead of adding the extra access I requested because of lazyness on the admins part (mainly koob) and trust issues (nino). They chose to "hire" new rebalancers, well whoever is gonna make new changes I assume you makarno, you'll start to understand soon enough why I requested the extra access.

I'm happy though at least this way there will be some progress. But I don't wanna work for the admins anymore, not when I can't even do half of the things I need to do because of lack of access.

Hope you guys do well, even better than me and pyrokar did.

G'luck you're going to need it.

-Khan

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Well I see, after months of waiting on my part instead of adding the extra access I requested because of lazyness on the admins part (mainly koob) and trust issues (nino). They chose to "hire" new rebalancers, well whoever is gonna make new changes I assume you makarno, you'll start to understand soon enough why I requested the extra access.

I'm happy though at least this way there will be some progress. But I don't wanna work for the admins anymore, not when I can't even do half of the things I need to do because of lack of access.

Hope you guys do well, even better than me and pyrokar did.

G'luck you're going to need it.

-Khan

Thank you for your words sir. I guess(and hope) that you know what I think about what happened to you and Pyrokar. Even though I think that it wasn't a good idea to make rebalance only between 2 people (and for some months 3), I can't say you both weren't important for this game. You have done much more than other people above with red names for this game, and the entire community will remember that. I wish you had that access back then, so this wouldn't have happened. Probably we would have applied many things that we wanted, and this thread would not exist, neither any of these replies.

But I hope you also understand that here are other people that wants to see this game better, just like you do or did, and if we see a little light of hope to do it, we have to take it. I wish you both were still working, even though my differences with Pyrokar, I think it's known by you that when we had our chances to work (Hallo event for example) we worked perfectly leaving differences behind. Probably now I understand his attitude (not saying it was fine tho), the frustration during months, but well, that's a problem between him and me I guess.

Anyways, I'll be on skype if anytime you'd like to talk, I enjoyed doing it.

Regards,
Makarno.-

alastor

Reaction score

i feel like there's not need to test pokes for lvling, that's my opinion.

i guess they will invite players who know how to level up pokes properly to do some tests in large and small respawns with every poke.

when it comes to lvl, it would be wiser to use players that suck at lvling, cause if you use someone that knows how to lvl, they can lvl every poke and make it look as if they were rebalanced.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
i feel like there's not need to test pokes for lvling, that's my opinion.

when it comes to lvl, it would be wiser to use players that suck at lvling, cause if you use someone that knows how to lvl, they can lvl every poke and make it look as if they were rebalanced.

Agreed, duels need pro people to test, leveling needs noob people to test. Still, we will need some pro people on high stages to see the best performance of a pokemon in a respawn, and in low level stages we need someone that at least has average knowledge. A noob might think he's leveling fast, but someone higher could notice that it's slow as hell.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
and about the new rebalance's method... will you create a new thread to make suggestions? or will you use the current one to check cryings, complaints and suggestion made some time ago?

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
and about the new rebalance's method... will you create a new thread to make suggestions? or will you use the current one to check cryings, complaints and suggestion made some time ago?
I think a good solution is you all take the same pastebin you sent to Pyro and send to makarno now.

Anonymous1

Reaction score
I feel sad for Khan and Pyrokar. U guys are just dumping them out after all the stuff they did for this game just because you found "new rebalancers". Would it be that hard to keep 2 more? Seriously, they worked hard on this game and if they werent able to do more was due to the lack of importane that was given to them even after all they did.
Respect for those 2 guys.

T

TheLegacy

I feel sad for Khan and Pyrokar. U guys are just dumping them out after all the stuff they did for this game just because you found "new rebalancers". Would it be that hard to keep 2 more? Seriously, they worked hard on this game and if they werent able to do more was due to the lack of importane that was given to them even after all they did.

they both were thanked in his moment. Job of rebalance isnt owned by someone forever. Next time we will surely have new rebalancers, i dont get the point you wanna say, makarno and gms are not stealing pyro or khan anything ...

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Agreed with you, those 2 should be Rebalancers too :<
Poor Khan and Pyro :/

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I think if someone want to make suggestions they should make a list of Kanto/johto pokes and send that list to Makarno as we do time ago with Pyro.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Btw, about Khan + Pyro.

Why those cant be rebalancers? When we needed that old rebalance, they did it, when we needed something, they tested and tried to help us, they are here and bored as we are but they were still trying to get an answer from Koob or whatever and after all that they wont be rebalancers?

Srsly, idk what to say but its really sad :/

Anyway... Good luck for these New Rebalancers...
I hope that you accept Pyro and Khan in your team.

Also, forgot to add this, before Johto update, they were helping at TS...

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I can't say anything about this thing with Pyro/Khan, Idk if our GM's or Admins want it or not, but also Idk if they both want to work with different methods...
I understand your point guys and I also don't like to let them out of this after their work, but this is not related to me.

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Khan left on his own, didn't he?
I just doubt about Pyrokar, but im sure Lord Macaroni will show some practical, useful abilities instead of getting rid of such great ppl
Good luck "rebalancers", im sure we'll see results of your work... Soon.

Ps im sure your friends were happy when you told them that they'll be private testers, don't forget to send them hoenn boxes for their great efford

Skyrus

Reaction score
I thougd I saw Pyro leaving the rebalancer position in another thread, I think after all this mess he had enough. About khan I don't know.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I thougd I saw Pyro leaving the rebalancer position in another thread, I think after all this mess he had enough. About khan I don't know.

Yep, If my mind don't blow me, he said because Admins hired another team to make rebalance some days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back