What's new

Welcome!

When d yu think Beta should end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlitos I

Reaction score
Hello I want to make a type of poll about when yu guys think the beta should end (sorry i dnt knw how t make polls)

1.-22 November
2.-30 November
3.-5 December
4.-22 December
5.-31 December
6.-Starting January

Hope you answer my opinion is in 5 December - 22 December Hope you like my "idea" :D

alek

Reaction score
Why didn't you just make a poll instead of giving numbers?

And i think that Nov 22 is perfect, 1 month is a lot of time, if the open beta ran for longer, everyone would know the spawns locations, quests, etc., And it would make the official game boring, since everyone would have already done everything in the open beta.

Carlitos I

Reaction score
alek said:

And i think that Nov 22 is perfect, 1 month is a lot of time, if the open beta ran for longer, everyone would know the spawns locations, quests, etc., And it would make the official game boring, since everyone would have already done everything in the open beta.

I didnt make poll because IF YOU READ I SAID I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE POLLS and everybdy knew that kind of stuff since pre-beta dot cme with me that your 2 BIG MONTHS of beta didnt teach you anything about pa players

Sorelio

Reaction score
1. can't find any big bugs anymore, except the lv 10 Nidorino :<

alek

Reaction score
Carlitos I said:
alek said:

I didnt make poll because IF YOU READ I SAID I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE POLLS and everybdy knew that kind of stuff since pre-beta dot cme with me that your 2 BIG MONTHS of beta didnt teach you anything about pa players

I'm sorry, but i never played the pre-beta, and in that case, it's even worse, people already know all there is to now about the map, it's quests, etc. They will just basically play the official release back from 0, and with exp being a lot harder to get, that just seems boring to me.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
I think that they can start the oficial in the new year,untill this implement new things,open beta can finish 15 december then open a new closed beta to finish the things,then 1-2 january start the oficial.

Carlitos I

Reaction score
Well yeah I only made this tpic so that staff in pa saw that they should give more time to beta but now only for fun idk...

Well yeah ive still seen bugs (another reason for mre beta :D ) Onyx in pokedex saiys Fire nt onyx but returning to the topic a lot of people dont want it to end :(

jowwwww

Reaction score
7 - As soon as they get all the bugs fixed, all the system working, site working, everything working.

And if in order to make this happen faster they have to end open beta, then let it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back