What's new

Welcome!

A few questions about the new rule about stealing shiny pokemons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to raise a topic about a new principle created by high-ranking administrators.

Sounds like this:
"Hello dear players, is just a warning, if you're caught in fly from spawns only looking for shinies u'll be jailed, try think in the players that make an effort trying make it appear, and stop to think only in yourself."

At the beginning I wanted to write a manifesto about my dissatisfaction regarding this principle, but after cooling down and thinking about it, I decided to approach the topic coldly. I think that this rule is right and to some extent stopping the practice that is practiced by most players from South and Latin America, but not only. Many people will write in the comments that I'm just looking for problems, that I don't respect other players or that I'm toxic, but I want to know something about this principle. If the administration could not do this, I decided to create a topic in which the community will be able to comment on this principle and I encourage everyone to submit their opinions on this principle and I would ask someone from the staff who invented this principle or will control it to answer to my questions.

Questions:
1. Why this rule didn't first go on the forum to discuss or was not placed as a new item in the regulations or as a sub-item to rule no. 10 about stealing pokemon?
2. Why was this rule introduced so late, since the event with faster-appearing shiny pokemons has been around for a long time?
Comment: I wonder why now that there have been complaints for a long time that people are stealing respaws from shiny pokemons, and many times the administration on public channels has downplayed this.
3. Do you have any way to verify abuses of this rule by people who will try to use it intentionally to get rid of an innocent person?
4. What to do if someone has been cheated on the basis of this principle and there is no evidence of your innocence?
5. Will this rule apply all the time or only during events with faster-appearing pokemons?
6. Does this rule not break, the rules on the general stealing of pokemons?
Comment: What I mean here is that the principle of stealing pokemons applies to people who are deliberately running and stealing pokemons, and in this case you can't intentionally search for shiny pokemons for flying pokemon skills and what a person who, e.g., tries to do more than one respawn or using the skill of flying tries to embrace a larger area, while fighting with other players for respawn.
7. Why is this punishment punished by imprisonment and not a warning or ban, why did you choose this solution?
Comment: In my opinion, it should look like if someone uses this practice, he should first get two warnings, the third time prison for 12 hours or more, and the next attempts bans.
8. What should people who didn't have the opportunity to become acquainted with this principle and did what they did and met with punishment?
Comment: Returning to the previous question and my comment, should not warnings be introduced?
9. Is it possible to expect similar restrictions from the staff side in the future without prior public information?
10. My last question is, Is the administration planning to reform the rule on stealing pokemons to be more restrictive?

I hope that this rule will soon be included in the official regulations and will be made public, not just in a game where not everyone can see it. Thank you in advance to all those who respond to this topic in a positive and negative way, I wish you a successful conversation. If you still have any questions about the new rule, feel free to ask them in the comment.

Best regards
Visioner

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I haven't invented this rule, I was against it before, but saw discussion between GMs and CMs and after all decided to change my mind giving them some conditions.

1. It was discussed on forum time ago, but I was the one to reject it. Changed my mind.
2. Better late, than never, answer is above.
3. Most likely
4. Only staff members can verify it.
5. All the time
6. No
7-9. ----
10. What exactly?

Just a part of screens cus im lazy to take 50 of them
WaTbwMK.png

P14LsNo.png

Shouya

Reaction score
Ahhhhh the Goddess has spoken, finally won't have to worry about losing my spawn while trying to help guildies not to lose theirs

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS BLESSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back