What's new

Welcome!

What u think about this suggestion?

CursedMyuuki

Reaction score

Hello everyone, i came here to share my and other players sugestions. I realized that our server is not very friendly with our low level players, of my point of view the server needs some reworks at
low level hunting spots among other things that in my opinion would help the younger players, since our server is in need of newcomers.

Sugestions list:

1. - Rework of some basic respawns like Cerulean Ground to the east (Digglets,Sandshrews,Marowaks and Dugtrios), it can be increased with more Pokémon respaws and harder difficulty, that way low levels can have a nice hunting spot and not just more and more boring fishing. Maybe adding more respaws to the Cubone Caves (basement) can make an attractive hunt for players level 15 ~ 25. Another place who needs an rework is the Power plant of Lavender, now it is just a useless respaw, but it is possible to add more respawns of Voltorbs, more Pikachus (please) and Magnemites, this way low level players can acquire a good exp with ground type pokemon (around lvl 25 ~ 35), our low level players doesn't have an nice electric respawn.

- Many of you will ask me: "Why wasting time changing low level respaws if they just need to go Lilycove and get a good xp?"

-> Ground Cerulean
mK16sbI.jpg
HojqObB.jpg
AIEv1ZL.jpg
FOFhVAn.jpg

-> Power plant at Lavender
csjHIzG.jpg
ywnoImJ.jpg
6psumwa.jpg

In my opinion, PAdventures is not a game for embracing new players anymore, most updates of new respawns were created to players above level 120+, leaving many low-level players forgotten. I know there's good electric respaws in the game, Olivine, Shamouti (not so good), Electiivire 90+, but it's not so easy to looking for new good respawns to gain exp like Ghost Mansion, Yellow Hall and Desert Ground.

2. - Make possible the creation of designer tables, its boring teleport every time to Celadon to design, with the creation of the table it will make things easier to players who forget any item in your house, without the need to return do Celadon again.

In my opinion it is a basic thing that will not really change the game, anyone who made Workshop Quest (which it's not easy) should at least have the opportunity to craft the table. This can save a good time. If this idea is rejected maybe put a designer table on every continent.

3. - Change on respaws and remake of Orange Archipelago.

There are many useless respawns, for example the pyramid respawn in Old Vilage located in the desert is not a good respaw. This respawn can be removed and changed into a place of underground hunting, There is Mr Mime, Alakazam, Hypno, Drowzee, Kadabra and Abra into that respaw. With an underground respaw to players (level 60 ~ 70) they can forget Gengar Mansion and Desert Ground and have a change to get a very good experience on a different place, btw Xatus can be added to this respaw. Also it is possible to expand the respawn of Magcargos, Typhlosions, Quilavas adding an underground respawn.

-> Pyramid Respawn
Qv79kxL.jpg
RIij6WO.jpg
tnIwTxw.jpg

- The respawn in Old Village is a respawn that few players know due to dificulty to find. The pyramid respaw should be incremented with a basement floor.

4. - Rework on fishing rods

Many players don't use the fishing more today, one of the things that could motivate players to lvl your fishing skill is to increase the variety of Pokémon fished by different rods, it would really help players lvl fishing. Possibility of Corsola, Sealeo and Dewgong be added to Pokemon list to be fished and also rarely Pokemons Shinies as Corsola and Lanturn be fished.

- In my opinion, the system of fishing is currently dead, I rarely see players using this system to level up, then with a boost, surely the players will return to use it as before.

- Also with the possibility of also increasing fishing rate with Ultra Rod. It's depressing to fish with it. (Decrease fails, even with pokes low to avoid flood of gyarados / cruel)

5. - Daily task and Daily catchs : possibility to choose 3 per day .

- Possibility : only from 3 different npcs.
- Put a limit at tasks and catches (like our system)
- New Daily Tokens ‘’not tradeable’’

- With the daily catch, players will have more reasons to capture Pokémon and can choose 3 differents catchs per day. Many players spend hours and hours trying to catch a pokemon, so if this idea be accepted, I believe the numbers of Pokemon at market will be increased, because they will not only capture Pokemon by '+1 catch' '

- Exp reward for each daily task
- +1 Token for catch Normal - +2 Tokens for catch Rare - +3 Tokens for catch Very Rare
- Will increase the market circulation

Please, these are my opinions. Leave your opinion here and we will discuss about it! If you do not agree, respect them and argue why you do not accept them. Thank you, we want our server to be great again.

Thanks Tom Valis by the images and Arcanist Karl

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll review low level spawn + free area spawns but after halloween since the map (after restart) will be just temporarily and only for halloween, so pointless to do changes now.
About catch tasks we'll think of it, I guess it's a good idea.

Back