What's new

Welcome!

What if we... Double that?

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Hello again!

I did a quick search on the dates on which some events of double catch, double loot and double xp were done.

My research suggests that they occur with some regularity, based on this, my suggestion is to create an "agenda" for this type of event, for example, but not limited to:

First weekend of the month:
Double XP (Only poke? Only player? Both?)

Third Weekend of the Month:
Double Loot

I suggest not standardizing the double catch, for obvious reasons.

With this type of agenda we still have room for other events in even weeks, and we mobilize some players for the weekend.

I like it when there are events like those that occurred from March 15 to 18, and I expected a lot for a double xp event, but when there is a possibility of double catch, the choice was obvious to me and I imagine for many of the players, so I think that joining more than one double at a time ends up wasting some of these features.

If you've read this far, what do you think? Something to add? Did I go crazy?

Anyway, thanks for the attention!

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
I like it when there are events like those that occurred from March 15 to 18, and I expected a lot for a double xp event, but when there is a possibility of double catch, the choice was obvious to me and I imagine for many of the players, so I think that joining more than one double at a time ends up wasting some of these features.

I suggest not standardizing the double catch, for obvious reasons.

I agree with both, but having double weekends twice a month(even once in a month) might be a bit much. Maybe once in 1.5 or 2 months?

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Maybe once in 1.5 or 2 months?

This takes away the "knowing" factor when the event will occur, "knowing" calls the players to game. I may be wrong, but I saw some new faces during the event, as well as some returns.

In the last 45 days, we had a total of 5 doubles. 2 XP, 2 Loot and 1 Catch, so 3 in 45 days would not change our "routine".

Even discounting this, XP events are so bad? This is a true question, as I do not particularly care about lvl, although I'm lvl 191 and want lvl 200, I know it's something that will happen, if today or tomorrow makes no difference, I think more about pokemons when I say events because many are "boring" to evolve.

I'd prefer to do, what we have done in the past. x% higher exp for certain type(s)

I do not think I played at this time, but it seems like a pretty good idea!

Of course, it's more geared towards whoever has more variety of pokemons, a low lvl player would not be so attracted, for being a niche event.

I think even the highest lvl players would have to fight for a specific respawn, as certain areas make a better XP than others.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This takes away the "knowing" factor when the event will occur, "knowing" calls the players to game. I may be wrong, but I saw some new faces during the event, as well as some returns.

In the last 45 days, we had a total of 5 doubles. 2 XP, 2 Loot and 1 Catch, so 3 in 45 days would not change our "routine".

Even discounting this, XP events are so bad? This is a true question, as I do not particularly care about lvl, although I'm lvl 191 and want lvl 200, I know it's something that will happen, if today or tomorrow makes no difference, I think more about pokemons when I say events because many are "boring" to evolve.

I do not think I played at this time, but it seems like a pretty good idea!

Of course, it's more geared towards whoever has more variety of pokemons, a low lvl player would not be so attracted, for being a niche event.

I think even the highest lvl players would have to fight for a specific respawn, as certain areas make a better XP than others.
That's the only option to be happening every 2nd weekend~. Double exp would be possible only every 2 months. (not counting special occasions like easter, childrens day etc)

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
That's the only option to be happening every 2nd weekend~. Double exp would be possible only every 2 months. (not counting special occasions like easter, childrens day etc)

OK! Seems fair to me!

I hope the staff will consider this suggestion.

Have a nice day!

o/

in

Reaction score
Random rates every weekend will be nice for example x2 catch for fairy pokemons or x2 from fairy pokemons, x2 exp for fairy type. (ofc one of them only, randomly and certian type,). Xp only for pokemons

Last edited:

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Random rates every weekend will be nice for example x2 catch for fairy pokemons or x2 from fairy pokemons, x2 exp for fairy type. (ofc one of them only, randomly and certian type,). Xp only for pokemons

yeah that would be really great

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
there are some ideas/concepts of games that could be applied in padventures

pokemon prey (global and/or per character) - a creature that will gain some kind of boosts (exp, loot, catch, damage)

preys may be obtained randomly or selected (per day, week, etc)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
there are some ideas/concepts of games that could be applied in padventures

pokemon prey (global and/or per character) - a creature that will gain some kind of boosts (exp, loot, catch, damage)

preys may be obtained randomly or selected (per day, week, etc)

This is kinda part of Pokedex charms which Jano has to finish

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
This is kinda part of Pokedex charms which Jano has to finish

Nice to know. I was imagining that charms would give some kind of permanent bonus, however preys would be temporary, example:

Day 1:
Tuca Strike has loot prey on Fire pokemons.
Raissa has catch prey on Fairy pokemons.

Day 2:
preys are re-rolled

and so on

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
yeah that would be really great

i would say that idea of cipsoft which they implemented in tibia real update is great. In tibia real exist now kind of "pokedex" its called Bestiary. You have task to each of creature exist in game and u gain kind of points when u complete it.
Last update introduce also boost to doing bestiary. By everyday boosted is one of all existed creatures which means that : It gives more loot, more exp and resp much faster. it could be done also on padventures.
there is also restriction, that every creature can not be repreated by next month.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice to know. I was imagining that charms would give some kind of permanent bonus, however preys would be temporary, example:

Day 1:
Tuca Strike has loot prey on Fire pokemons.
Raissa has catch prey on Fairy pokemons.

Day 2:
preys are re-rolled

and so on
I know how preys work and it's not for group of monsters as you mention here (all pokes of the type) but for max 3 monsters at time.

Charms will work +/- this way:
- Player does the task for choosen pokemon, which is available in its pokedex.
- For completing the task player gets a charm of X effect with x%, for example Loot - 2%
- The charm can be boosted to 3% -> 5% by repeating the task
- Player can get max 3 charms for each pokemon, but can only use 1 at time for each pokemon and 3 at time in total.
- There are many charms and player gets it randomly.
- If player gets charm he doesn't like, he can reset it for certain amount of money.

Well... too much to describe right now, so take a look on the table;
YV6tkT1.png

2jhMJiW.png

Back