What's new

Welcome!

Wash rotoms disappear

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Today (11.01.2020) I visit giga drain quest to try wash rotom a little. My journey end up sad coz both rotoms disappear from spawn :6:

Can someone from staff check whats happened?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to make a backup of my map and to remove Christmas deco I had to use server's backup map from between of halloween/christmas so some changes i did during this time might be gone xd. It will get fixed after next restart.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Sorry for posting here this bug/picture becouse its not related with Wash Rotoms, but I won't make another thread for thing which is related with Christmas event. Personally don't have problem with that, but I suppose that arrow (on Mahogany daily, idk about other places) shouldn't show up.

nAb6rP0.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for posting here this bug/picture becouse its not related with Wash Rotoms, but I won't make another thread for thing which is related with Christmas event. Personally don't have problem with that, but I suppose that arrow (on Mahogany daily, idk about other places) shouldn't show up.

nAb6rP0.png

not map related, script i guess

Turek

Reaction score
too disappear from spawn 2x heat rotoms + salazzle from fire 200+ in cianwood

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to make a backup of my map and to remove Christmas deco I had to use server's backup map from between of halloween/christmas so some changes i did during this time might be gone xd. It will get fixed after next restart.

Dark and Figthing 200+ in cianwood are dissapeared too, those will be fixed later? :(

Ernestox

Reaction score

Hello Raissa.
I went yesterday to check the respawn but there weren't wash rotom yet.
When is the next reset that wash rotom will respawn on giga drain quest again?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
yeah, < was door for 200 to dark and fight respawns, the one in the right is to fairy 200 xD just fyi

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, I will fix it this week along with wash rotoms (added them back to giga drain but another place, just didnt notice it's unreachable for players, my bad xD). Howerver, I won't add heat rotoms to fire 200+ neither salazzles. This spawn is pretty op and lack of those won't change much. Heat rotoms will be added somewhere else then.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Ok, I will fix it this week along with wash rotoms (added them back to giga drain but another place, just didnt notice it's unreachable for players, my bad xD). Howerver, I won't add heat rotoms to fire 200+ neither salazzles. This spawn is pretty op and lack of those won't change much. Heat rotoms will be added somewhere else then.

Maybe those heat rotoms with the charizards < or with the talonflames v :p

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Fixed, probably everything, but not sure, so if anything is missing write it down please

- heat rotoms are now spawning on island near cianwood
- wash rotoms are on the way to giga drain quest, underwater
- frost rotoms have been added to lanakila
- fight & dark spawns are back
- fixed lvl door on psy spawn

Back