What's new

Welcome!

Feedback on New Spawns and Quests

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello; I would like to give a feedback on new spawns and quests. But before all else, thanks for new stuff!

Water 130

This spawn is just PERFECT for catching and lvl pokes, can't tell much about the character exp tho, haven't tried it with my lvl 132 character(still need catches on Fallen :v) I loved the Ground-Water part

Bug 130

Just like Water 130, this spawn is good for catching and lvling. We finally have a good Wormadam spawn! It is also amazing for Catching Heracross and Fortress. My only suggestion about this spawn would be adding Wormadam-sandy cloak to north part of island. Unique catch is making it tempting.

Hidden Ice 130

This spawn feels kinda weak compared to others. It is still good since it has 3 unique catches including Shiny Stantler.

Dragon 180

Decent character exp, decent for catching, and decent for lvling pokes. Unique catches are making it tempting.

Water 180

This spawn is just MAD. It is really good for lvling both characters and pokes. It is also good for catches, but not as good as water 130(at least for the catches I need) which is a good thing in m opinion(ensures that people can go 130 water for catches if 180 water is occupied). It is very good for Shiny Lanturn hunting. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING 3 MILOTICS TOGETHER!

Fairy 180

Apart from the spawn being at the end of the world it is real good. We finally have an Aromatisse spawn and a decent Fairy spawn to lvl our Poison Type pokes.

Normal

Apart from the spawn being at the end of the world it is good. It has a unique catch inside, awesome for shiny hunting Ursaring. My only suggestion about this spawn is reducing 2-3 Explouds' lvls from 120+ to 120- so it can be good for catching as well as exping(but it's still good).

Tyrantrum Quest

Since we can't give spoilers I'll try to keep this short and spoilerless. First task is nice(hope we can go back there in future to lvl our steel types). The part after 1st task is real fun. Finding enterence to Tyrantrum spawn is also cool. Grinding there is also good because there are some pokes we can catch and the spawn is awesome for lvling steel types as well as lvling character. Last 2 parts are kinda long but it is understandable. Thanks for NOT repeating the previous fossil ressurect formula this time!

Tirtouga Quest

Well I haven't finished this quest yet but I heard 2nd part is not hard at all. 1st part is kinda annoying since Ancient Omastars can kill your pokes in seconds and kill you right after. And there are only a few Omanytes but I can understand why the drop rate isn't too high. I like how you kept the quest short, because Tyrantrum quest was kinda long so it would be a nightmare to have yet another long quest right after we finish one. My suggestions would be making shells stackable and reducing dmg of magnitude of Ancient Omastars(even a little bit would be awesome).

Again, thank you for new content and keep up the great work!

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I agree with Fallen on the new spawns feedback. Everything very nice... Great work!

I will only comment on the Ice Spawn:

Hidden Ice 130

This spawn feels kinda weak compared to others. It is still good since it has 3 unique catches including Shiny Stantler.

It's really nice that the spawn is somehow divided in: The ground-floor part (with the Stantlers,Vanillish, Lapras and Beartic) and The +1-Floor where we can hunt.

It would be really amazing if you could make the +1-Floor part bigger and with more pokemons to hunt, for example, more Glalies/Avaluggs/Mamoswine/Beartics/Vanilluxe eve if they are 120+. Also, if it is possible... maybe adding Abomasnow, Weavile/Sneasel??. Literally all other spawns are just really crowded with pokemons but this particular Ice spawn is not.

If you decide to add more Pokemons, please don't add Water/Ice-Type pokes, we got enough respawns like that.

Like Fallen said, there are 3 unique catches there but Catchers can actually get those pokes on the Ground-floor, letting other players go to hunt and lvl up.

Thanks again for the great work! <3

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback!
Sadly, but we cannot make shells stackable, as it requires client update and we are not planning to do one for now and... we won't do just for shells :p I guess, that since bags have 50 slots, it won't be this hard to use some :)

Grey

Reaction score
Add kricketune spawn on bug 130 coz tm lunge is very hard to find

Back