What's new

Welcome!

Was this update updated by a rebance or nerf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maick Skile

Reaction score
there are pokemon that were bad now its a garbage, if they go mecham right, metagross, dragonite, wiglituff, clefable were not very good pokemons agara or team to have, because they got worse, outside the ones that were good and got bad .. .
umbreon was to be changed and it was not crap, dark pulse no damage from the steelix could be changed,charizard could have screwed more on it and improved, among other pokemons that need to move, but move to improve not to get worse

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Não concordo nem discordo, muito pelo contrário

Scarfaces

Reaction score
i will not argue with any of you because is always the same, i just "translate" to zel what this guy wrote

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
i will not argue with any of you because is always the same, i just "translate" to zel what this guy wrote
Sure, just empty words from former tutor who became a hater after rejecting him as a tutor for another time. Thanks for your honest opinion :).

Scarfaces

Reaction score
No. dont put shit to gain some "thanks" from your group, if i put my opinion about the rebalance you or zeldricks will response with some "stop crying" or stuff like you just put. so im just saving words

Cpadde

Reaction score
Zelricks™;355268 said:
What?
With all the respect I dont understand a single fuck

HAHAHAA welcome to PA forum dude, the forum for the blind or the r-tarded : DD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
No. dont put shit to gain some "thanks" from your group, if i put my opinion about the rebalance you or zeldricks will response with some "stop crying" or stuff like you just put. so im just saving words
What? I don't care if anyone gives me "thanks" or not. I am either not going to answer "stop crying". I just wanted to know which pokemons and what are your arguments, eventually suggestions. But all I can see is you puting words on the wind without any kind of explanations. But fine, let's end this useless conversation.

Scarfaces

Reaction score
Really ? then can i ask why you said that useless information ? but you're right this was about rebalance and if you wanna know just check the comments around both worlds, take care :)

Obreviate

Reaction score
So, I would like to congratulate everyone who worked on this (once I haven't contact with all them), because for me, this was one of the best rebalances ever made before. It was possible to see really significant changes that were not limited only in the TM learnset, but now it was possible to see in the pkm moveset (what I mean is, if you have a Cacturne and would like him to have some advantage against its weakness [fire, flying and ice] you had to look for a TM that helps you with that [its weakness], not that it should has full advantage against its weakness, but something that would give him some advantage would undoubtedly make dueling and even hunting more interesting, and now we can see and have it on Moveset, without keeping those " little/some advantages" only on TMs, so i liked.)
Of course, I have my subjective opinions about one or another particular pokemon (even made some comments with a friend of mine, but as i said something totally subjective), but it doesn't matter at all, since not only I play this game and the things are not done just for me (I think it would be interesting if we take this into consideration [players]).

A second thing I would like to highlight and congratulate was the fact that some members gave a feedback, when some players gave their suggestions and in some way or another they answered (Raissa, Zelricks). I thought that was really cool. And I was very happy also when someone who takes care of this part of rebalancing came to ask my opinion. This gave me even more motivation to continue in some positive way, through opinions, helping.

But in general, congratulations to all involved, I loved it. :D

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
I have similar feeling like Scarface's. This rebalance is the most random I have ever seen and maybe 5 out of over 98 changes are good in my eyes. It was 100% PVP related rebalance and many pokemons became completely useless, many became very weak for leveling. It's not like more than 10-15% of community is interested in PVP at all and maybe 30-40 players (out of 800 active?) only focus on dueling. Still the rest of community has to suffer for their attraction. Seems like you will never understand this point and keep this kind of rebalance. I could make a full list of changes I don't really like but I feel like it would be a total waste of time since 99 out of 100 forum suggestions about rebalance is ignored. Another point you seem to not understand is that players pick their duel team looking at pokemon's type in the first place. They want a Pokémon with with as many resistances as possible so making all pokemons "good for duel" is waste of you time and efforts because it will be ignored by PVP players because of its weak type and will be hated by normal players because of its useless leveling potencial. I don't want to be rude, sorry if it looks this way. You surely spend a lot of time to just think about all these changes, then doing and testing them but I feel like you could invest it in something better since you will now "get paid" for your effor with many complains, what is not very motivating for you to keep working.
Regards :)

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
The most nonsense thing is introducing such a big rebalance right before tournament. I think it should be the other way around > rebalance > ~3 months to create teams, find strong pokes, adapt to changes > tournament to determine who is the best on this "patch"

The other problem is that there is no one consistent rebalance team. There was polish team and also latin american team; they were not working together and as far as I know in the end Zelricks decided about everything and did it his own way.

Same shit different day guys...

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
there are pokemon that were bad now its a garbage, if they go mecham right, metagross, dragonite, wiglituff, clefable were not very good pokemons agara or team to have, because they got worse, outside the ones that were good and got bad .. .
umbreon was to be changed and it was not crap, dark pulse no damage from the steelix could be changed,charizard could have screwed more on it and improved, among other pokemons that need to move, but move to improve not to get worse

Bro, use your native language, and we will find someone to translate it to us. Its really np if you don't speak english. We want to understand your feedback.
Cya

I have similar feeling like Scarface's. This rebalance is the most random I have ever seen and maybe 5 out of over 98 changes are good in my eyes. It was 100% PVP related rebalance and many pokemons became completely useless, many became very weak for leveling. It's not like more than 10-15% of community is interested in PVP at all and maybe 30-40 players (out of 800 active?) only focus on dueling. Still the rest of community has to suffer for their attraction. Seems like you will never understand this point and keep this kind of rebalance. I could make a full list of changes I don't really like but I feel like it would be a total waste of time since 99 out of 100 forum suggestions about rebalance is ignored. Another point you seem to not understand is that players pick their duel team looking at pokemon's type in the first place. They want a Pokémon with with as many resistances as possible so making all pokemons "good for duel" is waste of you time and efforts because it will be ignored by PVP players because of its weak type and will be hated by normal players because of its useless leveling potencial. I don't want to be rude, sorry if it looks this way. You surely spend a lot of time to just think about all these changes, then doing and testing them but I feel like you could invest it in something better since you will now "get paid" for your effor with many complains, what is not very motivating for you to keep working.
Regards :)

to me there are some changes that wasnt good enough or made the poke worst, but in general things got improved. Some may be rebalanced again to previously move set or something better, but when aga an zel ask for arguiments is just to comprehend ours demands and needs. So, if you guys could just high light poke-by-poke that you didn't like and explain, they will most likely rebalance it back or to something better. Remember, rebalancers doesnt want to make things harder or worse, they want to make it fair and better.

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score
Seems like you guys are forgetting that Pokemons since the beginning were meant to be training to be the very best as no one ever was - to be able to defeat other strong trainers in big tourrnaments, battles between trainers and gyms, exping people probably forgot this very important part. If you think that the game and generally pokemon is about exp - you are probably in a wrong place.

As I see nobody has any kind of argument except "omg i cant exp now, 3 or 4 area moves are not enough", that's crazy. If that's not enough, get a TM for your pokemon. Don't put excuses such as TMs are expensive - you may get them right now doing a special task.

To the point - If you have any suggestion, you can create a new thread with respective pokemon name in rebalance section. We may accept it or not, be sure we will answer it within 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back