What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] I lost 6 pokemon due to a flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexrocx

Reaction score
Hello good nigth!!

The Present is to inform that due to a flashback I lost 6 of my pokemons that I was using, I will explain a bit what I was doing:
It was at my house 'Lilycove # 1058'. Alexrocx with my supporting character Name: Kylua Server: Diamond

I decided to go for a while to Figth 130 in Dewford to try some pokemons among themselves.

Starmie 120 / slurpuff 95 / Noivern 117 / Sylveon 115 (M) / Espeon 74 / and ribombee 97

Note (since they are from my secondary account, I do not know the gender and the balls seem to me that they were all ultra ball except starmie)

When I saw that the respawn was very slow after burning half I needed to go up to 131 (I didn't finish leveling up to 95%)

I decided to go try my luck in cyanwood and I went to the house to change the pokemons I started to throw some pokemons inside the house and upload others like

Shedinja 74 / eldegoss 74 / alolan raichu 98 and suddenly the server crashed, I didn't pay much attention to it, I waited a long time to reconnect but went to my main account

When I connect again I no longer had pokemons on top and I look in the house where my pokemons are, I only found these last 3 shedinja eldegoss and alola raichu the first 6 completely disappeared

How can you help me get my pokemons back? S

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Starmie's serial: GX-8577
Slurpuff's serial: IC-6609
Noivern's serial: HR-6434
Sylveon's serial: GU-9574
Espeon's serial: GT-9066
Ribombee's serial: HT-8925

Wait for a CM for recovery