U turn
Volt Switch
Chain Lighnting
Sky Drop
Bug Buzz
Underground >Protection? Acrobatics?
Electro Blast
Discharge

hi if possible to buff a bit vikavolt? are very weak vs all in duel... him not have oportunity to make his combo because all types of stuns that can easily stop it, and delete it.... i was seeing on bulbapedia that can learn protec and acrobatics is possible to add on his moves? underground make him totally inmune to damage but too make him useless to deal

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Agility
Electroweb
U turn
Volt Switch
Chain Lighnting
Sky Drop
Bug Buzz
Underground >Protection? Acrobatics?
Electro Blast
Discharge

hi if possible to buff a bit vikavolt? are very weak vs all in duel... him not have oportunity to make his combo because all types of stuns that can easily stop it, and delete it.... i was seeing on bulbapedia that can learn protec and acrobatics is possible to add on his moves? underground make him totally inmune to damage but too make him useless to deal

one ground attack to a pokemon who is only weak to fire and rock may not be a good option to be replaced, also dig/underground is signature of this pokemon (or not?)

ninjakaban

Reaction score
one ground attack to a pokemon who is only weak to fire and rock may not be a good option to be replaced, also dig/underground is signature of this pokemon (or not?)
Of course not signature. Take a look on diggersby, dugtrio, onix/steelix

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well i doubt you will see any change to underground since i guess acrobatics would require new sprites and fun fact he did had protection before release but we had to change it due to all alola mons walking around with only prots, reflects and such. Also in my opinion he's good enough just vs fire and rock you have underground and rain for duels.

ninjakaban

Reaction score
And I agree with adding Protection cuz if he had it maybe he will be even able to exp (who knows :confused: )
Seriously he wouldn’t be to OP and now he’s to hard to exp and not very good in duels (first of all there are better electric pokes in pvp, I think for exactly Galvantula is better [thats not bad that Galvantula is good but Vikavolt depends to boost to] and second thing is that electric type isn’t very often used in pvp so..)

Eann

Reaction score
Well i doubt you will see any change to underground since i guess acrobatics would require new sprites and fun fact he did had protection before release but we had to change it due to all alola mons walking around with only prots, reflects and such. Also in my opinion he's good enough just vs fire and rock you have underground and rain for duels.

mmm i know that underground is a good move to damage rock and fire pokes, but honestly... underground is a attack easy to dodge :/ a Protection can give the chance to hit a rain dance combo completely.

Tsotss

Reaction score
a Protection can give the chance to hit a rain dance combo completely.
Or no if opponent has pokemon with Feint/Smokescreen.
Also you can cast Rain Dance, later Underground - here is also chance to deal nice DMG.

Eann

Reaction score
u have a vikavolt with rain dance? xd i have one and i know that i say xd

Tsotss

Reaction score
u have a vikavolt with rain dance? xd i have one and i know that i say xd

Don't need to have exactly Vikavolt to see how works underground/underwater and rain dance style move or protection and rain dance style move.

Back