Valentine Letter [CONTEST] 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
pokemon_sun_and_moon_valentine_for_rowlet.jpg

As everyone knows, valentine is coming soon. It's a time for a new contest! Are you creative? So it's time to write a letter to people that you love! :13:

Rules

- The Letter has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Minimum words: 150, maximum words: 300. If you're not sure how many words your letter contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The letter cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual content
- The letter has to be written in english. If u have problems in that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.
- Editing posts is forbidden*

*that means you can't edit your letter after you post it.

Rewards

- 1st place: Shiny Dedenne + TM Case 11
- 2nd place: Pikachu Belle + TM Case 12
- 3rd place: Cute Box + TM Case 6

It's a Global contest.

- Thread will be closed at 15/02/2019

Good Luck Everyone!

Regards~
PA STAFF

Last edited:

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Question one:
It must be letter form? or it could be story form.

jseealej

Reaction score
Player: Necro Phanton
World: Diamond
this is my letter.
Think about the number of times I've thought of you, without even thinking. It is useless to try to tell about you on this piece of paper the thousand things that I have told about you when I imagine you in this mirror. I thought that perhaps you could fix me, appease my mind, but it is useless, when in this sky there is only one angel. I would like to die and reincarnate with the courage to talk to you looking at your eyes, steal one of your flashing smiles and maybe a kiss, it's worth dreaming. But I am only able to write these silly lyrics that will never be read.
I remember how it hurt, the way in which I simply and unknowingly became more and more of you, hurt more than the fact of seeing you free, freedom which I love, it seems a bit sinister that my biggest dream is to snatch that freedom and shut yourself in my kisses, imprison you in my arms and face your fears, make me with your demons and kill Morpheus so that I can be the one who your dreams watch over.
I went to fly without a parachute, trying to reach your splendor, but it was useless because between my fingers you are nothing but smoke, as improbable as being able to catch a ray of light with a baseball glove.
I will continue dreaming to the point where reality becomes a nightmare and my dreams come true so that I can finally be with you.
To: My angel.

nowplay1

Reaction score

Player: Nowplay
World: Diamond
this is my letter.
I begin by telling you that the reason for this letter is to let you know how important you are to me and how much I want your happiness and that I hope it will be with me. It seems to me like it was yesterday the day I met you in which the same moment I saw you, I felt something special, different from something else, that look that drives me crazy, your lips which makes me fall at your feet every time You kiss me, your hands which you touch me with, your arms with which you hug me so strong every time you miss me, your body, everything you love me my love for that I say thank you for being with me at all times loving me , support me, take care of me and above all value me! You are my great love because since I knew that I loved you, I learned the responsibility of living with a person who always wants the best for you, I learned that life is lived with more passion, with maturity to face the difficult moments. I love you, thank you for being my great love, "mor". Always think about my baby, as I think of you...

Bryanchirino

Reaction score
TheKid
Diamond

hi dani what have you been ..? you write Bryan, I do not know if you keep my number yet .. it's been 2 months since we separated and the truth is that I miss you, my feelings for you have not been finished and I honestly feel that it will be difficult for them to finish and although it is already too late to tell you, the desire I have to kiss you to see you again and hug you, without letting go

I thought that with our 8 years of relationship we were going to have a life together and all the dreams that we wanted, but at the moment it would not be possible, the truth is I do not know if you already have a new partner or something like that, it makes me difficult to talk to a woman that is not your hahaha. the worst thing is that we can not say hello in the street because we do not end up in the best terms and I hate that .. I hate that you have blocked me from your social networks and your life .. because you are my first love, and I want you to be the only one and last .. I just want to be yours I can not imagine with someone else ..

really .. I just want to have your trust again and at least be your friend .. since I prefer to have you as a friend than not have you .. if I behave like a bad person I really apologize, it has never been my intention ..

hopefully one day we can be one again, both together, learning from our failures and return to give us the love we had ..

Bryan

I love you my little girl

remember this , 24/01/2011

shellman

Reaction score
Shellman
Diamond

My first love, this letter would be even better if we were still together, but you know what they say abour our first love, that 99% of the times we never keep it.
No regrets still, you accepted me as I was, and boy I know I wasn't that of a good person, but you coudn't stay any longer, I understand, we shoudn't insist in something that don't make us completely happy.

Took me some time to learn from my mistakes, I had plenty of time to do it so, it was better this way

Its actually great that we ended that way, I've actually learned a lot and I'm still aiming to be better as a person, nobody is perfect, I just wish I didn't have to hurt anybody's feelings to realise my mistakes and learn from it, but that's the life way for teaching, our end was peaceful, we're like pals now, I'm just gonna keep the good memories and the lessons I've learned and I hope you're doing great and someday find someone that can make you happy, take care Lolo.

From that perfumed guy: Patrick

p.s only gados above

diogoaraujo

Reaction score
For my Love,

Sometimes a glance, a photo, a smile, can totally change the way the other sees the world, and that's what you did to me, so I saw your photo for the first time, without even knowing you personally, turned my whole world upside down , I knew that at that moment would need to conquer you, I wanted to make you happy, make you feel the feeling of the heart accelerate and hit harder.

Since our first date, since our kiss in that park, on that Ferris wheel, I knew I didn't want to leave your hand anymore. I fall in love with you every day, as if it were the first time, you make me stronger, soothe me in the moments of sadness and make me be every day that passes a better person.

I know it can be cliché and simple to say "I want to grow old by your side", but in the simplicity of things is that true love is perceived.

I was once told that a smile is the best way to show how much we love someone. Today when they ask me if I love you... just smile.

Best regards

Warrio Night (Diamond)

Efsunger

Reaction score
The love of my life,

They say you only fall in love one, but that can’t be true.
Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again. If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you. You are my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace.

Catch me ,don´t let me drop. Love me,don´t ever stop. So close you eyes and let me kiss you, and when you sleep, i will miss you!Thank you for bringing joy to my heart, beauty to my world, and love to my life. In a lie world you are my real one. My heart beats for you. You are the love of my life and I will love you till the end of my life. Forever and ever...

Soy Esegin
Celadon

Memo

Reaction score
When I read to you, when I hear you, when I see you
You illuminate my mind and in my heart a desire is lit
It is uncommon to me, it feels like I walk
On the way to heaven, my journey has begun

I had to think about it more than twice
So much it made me get a brain fever
But in end I did feel in the Paradise
Despite being a non believer

I tremble with emotion for this sensation
I truly can not hide my exaltation
It burns inside of me, so much that feel I lose my mind
But I just want to be with you, not the whole humankind

Who will I blame for this crazy palpitation
That makes my want change my destination
Trying to decipher this riddle I can only find
Way too many reasons to not leave you behind
That’s why for this San Valentines
Let me be with you until de sun hides

For my dear girlfriend Cindy

By. Kloxterz
Diamond

Dreary

Reaction score
Dreary
Diamond

Hello dear Love!

We met some years ago while i was discovering a new world.. we were young and you were a bit tired of there.. but you never left me alone in all my adventures.. i was always excited trying to explore everything but mostly excited for having you by my side. I felt safe, and felt that i could do everything i wanted while i was with you. And i did. I never got scared or intimidated by anything. I bet all the stars of the universe were shinning in my eyes everytime i looked at you, and all of them together would never be higher than my love for you.

Remember that day i lost my phone and we thought we would never meet again? i ran all the places looking for you... because i needed you? yes. I still need. Besides you taught me how to be strong and brave, but i could throw away everything i have for only another chance to see you again.

I lost you again, but wherever you are i know you will be always with me. In my heart or in my memoirs. You saved me showing that i could be special for someone, and this is one of the things i wanted to thank you. I dedicate this and all the valentines for you. This date celebrates the love, and you are the meaning of love to me.

Kisses

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
To my Deerling;

My love, I still remember the day we saw those Luvdiscs swimming in the waters of Ever Grande City. That day we have been blessed with eternal love, and promised we will ABSOLutely never leave eachothers side. But since that day a lot has happened and you said that you never want to see me again. Oh my dear, please give us another Chansey. I never wanted to things to go the way they did, not even a Weedle bit. You know I had to leave you because my Stufful was very sick and I had to get water from certain well. Since you left me I have been Seaking you everywhere. Combee my lover once more and I promise I'll never leave your side again. I will be like a Zubat in Mt.Moon, I'll never go away even if you want me to(just don't use Repels please my love). Please my love, Whynaut give us another chance?

Fallen Angel
Platinum

diego321

Reaction score
Player: Odin Chiki
world: Diamond

Dear Marian, I do not know how to express everything you feel I do not know how to express how much I want to love you, words refuse to escape from my fingers I do not know how to express to you that you are the most important person in my life, the main reason for my smiles and the air that breathes and fills me with life. I want you to know love that, despite being far away, distance does not destroy what I feel the fire of my heart revives every day but only you are the one I need at my side and that is why I can wait until the end of the world every You see I watch your pretty eyes I lose myself in your eyes, because just as Napoleon with his sword conquered a nation you with your eyes conquered my heart If you give me the opportunity to be the love of your life then I swear I will make you happy every moment of our lives together I LOVE YOU!

Paladizz

Reaction score
Carrelho
Platinum
Even though this is meant for Valentine's Day i will write this for you my friend. You amongst the people i've met, you are the strongest of them all. I don't know where you got your strength from but let me say this to you, i admire you so much just by the fact that you suffered alot in your life and you're still going with a smile on your face. Im glad that i could meet you since little kids with 5 years old and could stay with you till now. You've helped me a ton with my problems even though you had yours which were alot worse. I dont know what im supposed to do without you. Even though you're a biy far away from me today i still love dude and i hope we will be togethet till we get old mate. Hope you never change bro.
Love you
By: Me
To: My best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back