What's new

Welcome!

Unfair mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chori :)

Reaction score
GnxQP.jpg

I won´t loose my time writing what is in there in english, I just want people to know that they can be muted for something as stupid as making fun of an offer found in trade.

Skroll justifies this because i didn´t wrote it completely "18:38 Unlike You [96]: SELLING GOLBAT 75 F [3.8K]\"

I don´t want a punishment for him, just more awareness from part of this "guys" at the moment of apllying a mute to someone.

PS: It doesn´t actually matter that I am muted, just the way it happens is what bothers me.

Cya.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
PROBLEM?

If you don´t like my posts, don´t enter a thread started by me :)...

Why dont you just avoid posting on this forum with useless posts?
Your opinion is not needed and this thread wont demote Skroll if that's what you pretend.

Reaction score
Why dont you just avoid posting on this forum with useless posts?
Your opinion is not needed and this thread wont demote Skroll if that's what you pretend.

Jajajaja "I don´t want a punishment for him" oh dude come on, you came only to defend your friend lol... and...my opinion is not needed? how come? explain me please, what makes you or anyone better than me, or waht gives you the right to have a valid opinion? think what you write please.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Jajajaja "I don´t want a punishment for him" oh dude come on, you came only to defend your friend lol... and...my opinion is not needed? how come? explain me please, what makes you or anyone better than me, or waht gives you the right to have a valid opinion? think what you write please.

First of all, if you didnt wanted any punishment for him you wouldn't make this thread so stop the lies. Second, I barely know Skroll, I'm from diamond he is from pearl. And third its proved that the only thing you do here its troll. And you know what? As a person and player I'm way better than you no matter what.

Reaction score
First of all, if you didnt wanted any punishment for him you wouldn't make this thread so stop the lies.

Why wouldn´t I report something unfair? Thats stupid.

Second, I barely know Skroll, I'm from diamond he is from pearl.

You can have friends in the other server. and barely, or a lot... he can be your friend if you know him.

And third its proved that the only thing you do here its troll. And you know what? As a person and player I'm way better than you no matter what.

As a person better than me? prove it. oh... you can´t you are behind a PC with no idea who am I, what I do, what I know and what I do for living.

Playing? so what? loooool it doesnt matter to me even a little, if you are a better player than me.

But yeah, my opinion is not important, i will remind that in every post you ask or talk about opinions, I want a real answer proving you have a valid opinion and I don´t, not just because you dont like me.

Baddmuffin

Banned user
Reaction score
Watch out here we have Striker Beckham the one thousand errors tutor :eek:

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Why wouldn´t I report something unfair? Thats stupid.
But if you dont want them to give him any punishment then why are you reporting it then? That's more stupid.

You can have friends in the other server. and barely, or a lot... he can be your friend if you know him.
So? I know you and definitively you are not my friend.

As a person better than me? prove it. oh... you can´t you are behind a PC with no idea who am I, what I do, what I know and what I do for living.

Playing? so what? loooool it doesnt matter to me even a little, if you are a better player than me.

But yeah, my opinion is not important, i will remind that in every post you ask or talk about opinions, I want a real answer proving you have a valid opinion and I don´t, not just because you dont like me.
There is something called in spanish ''Auto valorarse'' And that's why I think I'm better than you and than everyone else.

Watch out here we have Striker Beckham the one thousand errors tutor :eek:
Look who we have here! Baddmuffin! The one that once said he respect me so much that he wanted to go to diamond just to duel me!

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
Any player that write links in any channel. Or write any trade message in any channel except default, trade channel. Will get muted, especially if you're just trolling. So no it was not an unfair mute.
Kind Regards,
Khan.

Reaction score
Any player that write links in any channel. Or write any trade message in any channel except default, trade channel. Will get muted, especially if you're just trolling. So no it was not an unfair mute.
Kind Regards,
Khan.
Can I have a direct link to the Chat rules? Just to be sure. I dont get why just trolling is a reason for a mute, trolling in trade yes.. in other channels just to have fun, no.

But if you dont want them to give him any punishment then why are you reporting it then? That's more stupid.

Cause it´s unfair? what, I cant report something without hatting? (Skroll in this case)

So? I know you and definitively you are not my friend.
"can be" two words that mean there is a possibility.

There is something called in spanish ''Auto valorarse'' And that's why I think I'm better than you and than everyone else.
Self-esteem ;P and I do have big self-esteem, and if not having it makes my opinion invalid, just say it clear, so anyone who reads it think you are ignorant.

PS: Don´t close this thread guys... just move it to offtopic or whatever, I want to discuss this. I am really enjoying it.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Self-esteem ;P and I do have big self-esteem, and if not having it makes my opinion invalid, just say it clear, so anyone who reads it think you are ignorant.

PS: Don´t close this thread guys... just move it to offtopic or whatever, I want to discuss this. I am really enjoying it.
I never said you didnt had self-esteem and the only thing that you just do on this forum is talk thrash, nothing else.
If someone can close this, do it now because this kid will end mad.

Raszagal

Reaction score
First: Stricker, You as tutor should know that this kind of "cat fights" aren't allowed on the forum.

If you really want to Talk with Choorii use private messages or something.

Second: Choorii, it's weird, before you were deleted, and Before that I was promoted to tutor that you know it, Sending Advertising messages on Public channels (Default doesn't count) It's ilegal, and it's something that deserves a mute, How long will last that muted? It depends on the Tutor that deal it (personally, I'm the only on that always mute for 100 mins, Ozai, Skroll, Legit and Pimpy always put less time), Btw, if You can't remember it, here you have The rules of Public channel

Third: Badmuffin, nobody here is perfect, and you should know that, As partner I'll ask you gently to stop such Kinds of comments against Stricker, After all he's my Tutor mate and he deserves the same respect as everyones else.

Fourth: As this thread is already out of control, I'll close it.

Thanks in Advance, and next time Use trade channel.

Warm Regards,

Raszagal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back