What's new

Welcome!

Two new anime titles you might enjoy.

danixx

Reaction score
Well, since I got a lot of positive feedback after posting a thread about HOTD (Highschool of the Dead), I've decided to post a thread with 2 new titles that you might enjoy just as I did.

The first one is, Angel Beats!;

[h=2]Synopsis[/h]Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai Sensen (Afterlife Battlefront) and wages war against a girl named Tenshi. Unable to believe Yuri's claims that Tenshi is evil, Otonashi attempts to speak with her, but the encounter doesn't go as he intended.

Otonashi decides to join the SSS and battle Tenshi, but he finds himself oddly drawn to her. While trying to regain his memories and understand Tenshi, he gradually unravels the mysteries of the afterlife.

Genres: Action, Comedy,Supernatural.
Episodes: 13
Aired:[FONT=Verdana, Arial] Apr 2, 2010 to Jun 26, 2010[/FONT]

The second anime is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sakunai;

[h=2]Synopsis[/h]Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered solitary classmate Yozora while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them have any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

That is how "Rinjinbu", The Neighbours' Club, was formed, a club specifically designed for people who don't have very many friends. As other lonely classmates slowly join their little club, they'll try to learn how to build friendships through cooking together, playing games, and other group activities. But will this group of relationship-challenged misfits really be able to get along?

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance,School, Harem, Seinen
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
Episodes: 12
Aired: Oct 7, 2011 to Dec 23, 2011

Hope that you enjoy both of those titles and that you give me some feedback again.
Bai.

danixx

Reaction score
You watch way too much animedanix... and way too much good anime where do you find them?!

I watch it cuz I got nothing else to do, I get them by randomly searching different animes or by looking at pictures from youtube's Nightcored songs.
Klik on my signature for more titles, beware of Ecchi. xD

Last edited:

Chori :)

Reaction score
Hey i just met you, and this is craaaaaaazy but here´s my heart so take it maybe <3

Gonna watch angel beats first.

danixx

Reaction score
Hey i just met you, and this is craaaaaaazy but here´s my heart so take it maybe <3

Gonna watch angel beats first.

Hey I just met you, and this is craaaaaazy, but here's a heartbreaker, dont cry later maybe?

danixx

Reaction score
Just finished watching: I Don't Have Many Friends, Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai; I'd recommend it even more now.

Yuujin

Reaction score
Been reading "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sakunai" since quite long ago, it's a really entertaining manga/anime so definately worth checking.

danixx

Reaction score
Been reading "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sakunai" since quite long ago, it's a really entertaining manga/anime so definately worth checking.

Imma make an another recommendation as soon as I finish the current anime, 1 ep left. I was up till 7:30AM in order to get the majority of it done.

Back