What's new

Welcome!

Tweak Quest of the Elements AKA 100 Quest

Stigma

Reaction score
Hello there
Theres a quest we all know of how problematic it is to complete, specially if a miracle got you to help someone to complete it, the quest of the elements
Dont get me wrong, the quest in paper is perfect, coordination and teamwork needed plus the recent increase of spawn made it really difficult for the average lvl 100 player to reach
and mantain the spot they were designed to before diying massacred by 10 wild pokemons

But sadly the current playerbase, or the player base as total is not the right for the quest as how it is now, or how its been the past 3 years

When I did the quest maybe 2 or 3 years ago it took me week and half to reunite the pokes I needed plus a good 1-1,5h inside the quest and even speaking 3 languages it was really
hard for me to coordinate with the others members to do it
people just wont listen (note every ppl in my team spoke the 3 languages so u get my point)

I've been helping in the quest for couple of times and I noticed how annoying and frustrating its to complete now, the new ones die too much and just quit doing it, the ones helping
get bored of waiting there for over an hour and leave.. not even mention the time ti gets to find the main team of needed pokes, and one or two pokes again because of the ones that left

Ive seen the worst, twice once we managed to open the rocks, and the guys supposed to block the rocks did the quest and left the place pointing their middle finger to anyone
else or similar cases where others just get denied even when they were there helping

Also the low popularity of certain pokes such as Typh increase the difficulty

So what I suggest is the following
  1. Make one of the requiered pokes optional
    What does this mean? of all the needed pokes you could get all but 1 in case you cant find that poke.
    could also add diversity to certain requiered pokes, as example either typh or arcanine needed, onix or rhydon
  2. Once the rocks are open, these should remaind open for a certain period of time
    anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes to guarante access to the ones that helped
    how many times you have seen someone trying hard to get there to finish and the ones blocking the rocks just forget about that one person?
these are just 2 suggestions, could be improved or changed but the idea is there
also for annoyone that says, NONO IT WILL MAKE EVERYTHING EASY, perhaps you should know the differnce between difficult and annoying

The quest itself, is already hard for the average lvl 100 player, they often die there trying to stay alive in the place where they have to place the poke
Also theres higher level requeriment quests and are more rewarding and with a lower level of difficulty right now, tm 33 for example or PAPOI, tasks apart, where the main place can be completed in less than 1 hour
and you hardly need more than 5 ppl to do that, even its easier to find help to do PAPOI compared to the level of annoyance the othe quest has

but well, thats my 2 cents

Back