In this thread we are going to select

For Diamond:

* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

For Platinum:

* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel

Do you want to become one?
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Blackpanter

Reaction score
Character name: Black Pantersito
World: platinum
Languages: spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: quiero ser tutor para poder ayudar a las personas todo los dias estoy conectado y siempre veo gente que necesita ayuda en platino y no tenemos tutor que nos pueda ayudar por eso quiero apoyar en algo en el mundo que juego

Reaction score
Daryl Forest
Diamond
Portuguese and English

- For a long time making mistakes, instead of making and taking advantage of the opportunities that I have been given to do what I have always liked in a community I have always loved, help. Maybe nothing I say, can convince otherwise, but maybe a new opportunity with different actions yes. In short words, I believe I have the necessary qualifications to fill such vacancy.

shellman

Reaction score
Languages: spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: quiero ser tutor para poder ayudar a las personas todo los dias estoy conectado y siempre veo gente que necesita ayuda en platino y no tenemos tutor que nos pueda ayudar por eso quiero apoyar en algo en el mundo que juego

yNJC2NK.jpg

Nymeria

Reaction score
Character name: Nymeria
World: Platinum
Languages: PT, ENG, un poco di ESP XD
Why do you want to be a tutor: I woud like the opportunity to become tutor once again, i had an amazing time being tutor for over a year and a half, had to focus on real life, my daughter and wife, but now i can become active once again and help whole comunnity. Isa Blue tought most of my esp( sdds isa, where is him?), so i can help on multiple chats.
You all know who i am, you know what i can do to help, if you accept me again in staff it would be great. If you dont, its ok. kisses and hugs :*

jseealej

Reaction score
Necro phanton
world: diamond / spanish.

I would like to be a tutor, because I like to help, guide and correct other players, I follow the rules, in addition to being an active player and I believe I can meet the necessary requirements.

stin stauer

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to suggest 2 players for the PT channel position.

1st: Emanuel Mano (diamond). He is a great guy, he plays it for a long long long time, he knows a lot from everything, he created a blog with the news from forum to those players who don't know English at all. He helps everybody with everything, and he doesn't expect anything in return, he is a truly helper!

2nd: Sacred warrior (diamond): i've known this guy last year when I returned to play this game, he is a very nice person too, i've seen sacred warrior being nice to everybody, respectfull and he wishes this position so much, IMO he won't disappoint you guys.

Emanuel and Sacred, go for it, you are the best, GL.

3rd: If these two players don't get to became tutors, then I put myself as a candidate.

Stin Stauer (diamond) (English, Portuguese, Spanish and German)

: If emanuel and sacred don't be the next tutor, I would like to run for this position. I had some problems in the past with nino, that dumbshit, he was just making shits all over the game, I got mad seeing all of that happening with this game and I insulted him and got deleted, I don't regret it, but I regret about being childish and flooding the channels, it just gave work to the tutors of those years... anyway I've always wanted the best for this game, so I suggest those players and then me, I'm ready to help as I did many years ago, but now with a new better structured staff I know we can go further and make this game even better.

Blackpanter

Reaction score
Languages: spanish - basic english
Why do you want to be a tutor: I sign up as a tutor to help others my English is just the basics but I can learn the only thing I'm looking for is to be a little more help in the world where I play

Coszma.

Reaction score
Daryl Forest
Diamond
Portuguese and English

- For a long time making mistakes, instead of making and taking advantage of the opportunities that I have been given to do what I have always liked in a community I have always loved, help. Maybe nothing I say, can convince otherwise, but maybe a new opportunity with different actions yes. In short words, I believe I have the necessary qualifications to fill such vacancy.

Good luck on it dude, i really want to see you as a tutor even we met today -ceg
Give him chance, he is real gentleman o/

Rebelious

Reaction score
Character name: Rebellious
World: Diamond
Languages: PT , ENG
Why do you want to be a tutor: Always helping players ,I have already had experience as a tutor , Good behavior over 7 years of play and active player !

That's all, Thanks!

Zecao

Reaction score
Character name: Zecao
Languages: English/Spanish/Portuguese/mexican xdd

I have a lot of experience with players from different countries, languages ​​and closeness to people (which I lost during my absence) but I am interested in dedicating a new opportunity to the game to help it grow again in order and good vibes in the community

Kyo

Reaction score
Character name: Kyo
Languages: Portuguese/English

Why do you want to be a tutor: I met the game in 2011 and always had good behavior. Unfortunately at the end of last year I was fired after 7 years of work and currently work as Graphic Designer at home. So I have more time to devote myself to the game and help as I can. My English is not perfect, but I know I can talk and be understood without problems. This is my first time running for tutor and now I feel able to contribute and help the PAdventures players.

Thanks.

kiuuby

Reaction score
Character name: Sylard
Languages: Spanish, English, and some portuguesse
Why do you want to be a tutor: I think I can help the comunity, Because my job, I cant connect all the day, but a few hours on the night can be helpfull, on my free days I want to play almost all the day, collecting it and doing that other.
I dont know all in the game, but I know where to find the answers, I dont need to be a tutor to help the players, If I can I do.

So, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Yuuram

Reaction score
Character name: Sakurinha Boom
Languages: Portuguese, English(+ -), Spanish (+ -)
Why do you want to be a tutor: Since I started to play I've always liked to help other players. I've always thought and felt that within the community it was important to help others, being them begginers or not. I would like to do so mush more to help the other players in the game and to increase their skills and I consider that, considering myself as a tutor, I would be able to own this opportunity and do so much more.

Vernes

Reaction score
Character name: Vernes
Languages: Portuguese/English

- I played this game a long time and I always liked to help other players, I was tutor once, for a short period, I asked for demote because I did not have much time to be online in the game and I chose the demote to give chance to put someone who had more time to help.
Well I want to be a tutor to continue helping not only Brazilians but also community padventures.

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Character name: Andresys
Languages: Portuguese , English, un poco de español
Why do you want to be a tutor: For my desire to help people with nothing in return, I think this is a gift that I can from help who is in need of a help, a doubt, or even other objectives of help, if I choose I will be great Tutor XD.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to have a good day.

otamegane

Reaction score
Character name: Shinjiluis (in the past Sir Hank)
Languages: English and Spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm one of the oldest Pad players. Who knows some of the best hunt places, understanding of the map and mission, I have a fairly extensive information network with players who speak Spanish, English and Portuguese. I'm online 12 hours a day (when you're free from college I think discord could check it because raissa sent me to sleep xD) and Arceus knows that I'm the best option

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
Nombre del personaje: Caracas Here
Mundo: Diamond
Idiomas: Ingles y 50% br
¿Por qué quieres ser tutor?
Pues tengo años jugando padventures me gustaría seguir ayudando tanto a la comunidad como a los players :).

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Character Name: Anoying Orange
Lenguages: Portuguese, English, un poquito Spañol und ein bissen Deustch.
Why do you want to be a tutor: Well, I had 2x the experience of being a Tutor and I was pretty younger and less mature... but the real reason I wanna become a tutor again is that i really want to help improving game, try to motivate new players (I already do, and they know it). I have now, a way much better behavior than years ago and I can say I have a great amount of Knowledge about the game itself, since I play since the Beta version... Im pretty active nowadays and I can assure you I can make a better job this time, if you give me the chance.

Skyuper.

Reaction score
Character name: Skyuper
Languages: PT,ENG
why do you want to be a tutor: i want be a tutor because i'll can help more people, the community PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back