For Pearl:

* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel

For Platinum:

* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel
* 1 Tutor for Polish channel

Do you want to become one?
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Reaction score
I Like help people all time, so I can be select for diamond spanish channel, but I don`t know the rules for be tutor.. :) :)
Name: Dave Lombardo
World Diamond
Lenguages : Spanish English
I like Help New players and old player to enjoy the game

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Billy Hatake
Pearl
Portuguese / English / Basic knowledge in Spanish

I would like a new chance to be able to come back to staff and help grow our community even more.
I do not think I'm better than other people for this job, but I have an experience on this game to help everyone.
give me a chance to do my best

Attachments

• UZzeZMI.jpg
    UZzeZMI.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Detectivearl

Reaction score
Character name: Joonathaann hdz
World: Diamond y disponible para cambiarme de mundo
Languages: Español, English y Portuguese
Why do you want to be a tutor: 1.- I am 90% active
2.- Whenever I can help the players in information or quest. i do!!
3.- Have 7 years of experience
4.- I never did anything illegal

Popeye

Reaction score
Character name: Popeye
World: Diamond
Languages: Español / English
Why I want to be tutor: I like to help people in everything I can, also I am a very old player without bad behaviour

Jefe master

Reaction score
Hello!
-Character Name: Andy Zurc.
-World: Diamond.
-Languages: SPANISH/ENGLISH. Tutor for Spanish Channel.

-Why I want to be a tutor:
I have many years playing and throughout this time I have acquired a lot of knowledge which can be very useful and help for the players who have been in PAdventures for a short time, I have time disposition and I like to help whenever I can, also I always make good the rules and I have never committed any illegal act.
Almost 7 years of experience! :D

Thanks, have a nice day!

Last edited:

lord trainer2

Reaction score
Character name: Charlie Sheen
World: Pearl
Languages: Spanish / English
Why I want to be tutor: Because i like to help other persons (yeah give me my nobel prize of peace) and i'm one of the most active players in pearl

Pd: se va a hacer o no se va a hacer? la karnita azada uei

dzoszhua

Reaction score
Hi!
Character name: Dzoszhua
World: Platinum
Lenguages: Native Polish, English, intermediate Germans and basics in Russians. :)
I'd like to fell more usefull in PAWorld, and i want to help people from my country.
Maybe I am not very active player, but I don't leave anyone without help if I have the opportunity. :)

Les Paul

Reaction score
Character Name: Killer Queen
Languages: Spanish- English

i should to be a tutor because, i like to help people, when they have basic problems, like "where can i go to lv?, can somebody help with quest? (any)", but i don't know about prices so much, and my dream is get the power to mute spanish-Chat's annoying people.
I have playing this game for a long time, like 7 years, i know the rules, i cannot say "wow, what a active player!", but i can be it if you need it e.e
I ain't a famous player, perhaps the oldest ones can remember me, players like Raszagal, u dagugo, or.. to be brevity, all Xel'naga's players and all the opposing/opponents guilds can remember me like "Powerfull". (maybe)
with this, i want to say, im able to be tutor, it should be funny

oshoyo

Reaction score
Character name: Oshoyogeb
Languages: Portuguese/ English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to be a tutor to be able of help new players (and olders too) in whatever they can need and because nowadays we only have one active tutor in the brazilian community of pearl.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Character name: Sucriiilhosforever
Languages : English, Portuguese, basic spanish.
Why do i want to be a tutor? it's simple: I want to be a tutor because pearl deserves br tutors who wasn't involved in any kind of bad behaviour/scandal, nor power abuse frequently(which was one of the main complaints from br community the last time i came back from retirement). I think i can do better than i did in the past, since people change and grow(and learn with their mistakes), and i'd like to see this game grow once again.
And because i'm handsome.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Character name: Sucriiilhosforever
Languages : English, Portuguese, basic spanish.
Why do i want to be a tutor? it's simple: I want to be a tutor because pearl deserves br tutors who wasn't involved in any kind of bad behaviour/scandal, nor power abuse frequently(which was one of the main complaints from br community the last time i came back from retirement). I think i can do better than i did in the past, since people change and grow(and learn with their mistakes), and i'd like to see this game grow once again.
And because i'm handsome.

How can you speak about growing and then comes here with indirects? You should try to get your position back by showing how qualified you are, not trying to disqualify any other people. Doing this, you show more about yourself than about the people you are talking about. Also, you are not the only one who can learn from mistakes. Good luck at your application.

metaldroga

Reaction score
Character name: Azkira
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: First at all I would say that I love PAD. And I want to be tutor because I spend half time of my day here playing and I love to help people... :p
I can be impartial/neutral and to be honest I want to help to be a better community. I would love to be helpful. In anyway have a great time playing this awesome server.
Thanks for the chance to be tutor not just for me, to everyone. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
Character name: Oshoyogeb
Languages: Portuguese/ English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to be a tutor to be able of help new players (and olders too) in whatever they can need and because nowadays we only have one active tutor in the brazilian community of pearl.

As 1/3 of those Br tutors on pearl that u mentioned, i find Very offensive that u say those words. Even tho its true where It concerns my last 20 days of activity. To my community, i could explain that i had some losses in my life, and no longer have internet in my house. And tht im working on a solution, in the nexts 2 days. ALL of tht was explained ta Aga and my fellow staff members. I was trying not to answer your reply. But, How can u try to get an position, trash talking your "future" colleagues? Wich btw are in your guild? (Me and slip). U dont even know What is appening in my life or in slip's. Wtf mate. Review ur post, It seems backstabing to me.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
@Arcanist Karl @Nymeria
If you want to comment anything about others' applications, tell it straight to us (me/Dagugo/Edson/Zel). This thread is intended to find helpers either for you and for players, this kids theatre ain't needed here. Thank you

Winged

Reaction score
Character name: Winged
World: Platinum
Languages: Native Polish/Medium English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to be a tutor becouse I know how important is help given to players. It can make them keep playing, which is important to me becouse there is a lot great people around here. Unfortunately there is a few players with bad behaviour which whitout a reason just can spam curses in polish language. I wish I could have a way of react for that. Most of the time I am online around hours 15-21 and then 22-1. Sometimes even earlier becouse of my work. So I spend a lot of time here (and money to be honest). Let's make chat a better place. Mature, 20 year's old guy is ready for duty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back