Status
Not open for further replies.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Character name: Celson Bog
World: Platinum
Languages: Polish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: The kindest most helpful player in polish community of platinum with a lot of time spent in game

Last edited:

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Character Name: Striker Beckham
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish & English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Been a player for the players since day one. Since 2010 to 2017 there is an unexplainable love I got for this game(somehow cant be away from it) and all I want its to watch it grow and prosper. Being a tutor, helping players and somehow be a icon of authority in the channels to keep it in a great mood for players and newcomers; I'll feel I would be contributing for the greater good of the game. Also; been there done that, and I didn't had any major issue in the past. Trust I will meet your expectations, my regards.

Aorum

Reaction score
Character name: Insider
World: Pearl
Languages: English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to become a tutor because I think I was active most of the time and I'm ready to help the new players and others who need it and I'm ready to stick to the rules and not violate them.I am ready to be there when it is needed and try to promote our server and try to get new players into it.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Character name: Sting
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to become a tutor because I would like to help as much as I can in Padventures community. Thanks to the fact that I play since the end of 2010 I have big knowledge about Padventures and pokemon world so I can help with a lot questions that pepole could ask in game, also i have a lot of free time that I can use in this game. About dealing with other people I think that I would be pretty good because I can easily communicate with others and I can't be provoked by others. I think that a lot people know how much i would like to become a part of a staff since i got this trophy in a vote by players: 01:48 You see a Golden Warrior Trophy. Hall of Fame 2016: For Sting - The biggest Tutor-wanna-be

riken19

Reaction score
Character name: Franek
World : Platinum

Hello.I play since the end of 2013.I have knowledge of Pokemon and I can use it to help others. I am an active player and I have a lot of experience playing often and I'm active. Willingly I am helping other players and I do not have enemies. I think I can manage with this feature, and I will be a good tutor

Gonher

Reaction score
Character name: Gonher
Languages:english & español
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I like Pokemon and the similarity with the cartoon and the other games. I'd like to be a part of this and help others to keep playing it

willi77

Reaction score
Character name: Daniels.
World: Pearl.
Languages: Spanish/little Portuguese.
Why do you want to be a tutor: Dear staff and participants, in addition of meeting the requirements, I'm someone who is already helping the community as possible as i can. I want to create a good environment for a new players. With this title or not, I'm sure I will continue spreading this will.

GL to everyone <3

Sucharkos

Reaction score
Character name: Student
Languages: PL/EN
Why do you want to be a tutor: It is a option comeback to game and motivation to learn more english ;)

LexKyle

Reaction score
Character Name: Lex Kyle
Languages: Português <> Español <> English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm initially interested in tutor job because I love the platinum server a lot and it was where I started my entire journey and I noticed that lately the players are without tutor assistance that really dedicates themselves to helping the Platinum server community. Throughout the year I played and i got a lot of experience that I can share with the other players. Of course I will also be checking the players' compliance with the rules. So I am available to the staff of the Padventures and the Platinum players. And thank you for the opportunity.

Requeriments:
• Be an active and helpful player. OK
• Have good English. OK
• Know and follow all Rules. OK
• Have the desire to help players and the community. OK
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming. OK
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered. OK

Last edited:

Bruninhokix

Reaction score
Character name:Brunokix
World:Platinum
Languages: Portuguese/English and learning spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm a old player of this game. I'm a good helper too, any people that want my help I really do it. I'm active, 7-8 hours playing. I have no warnings, always following the rules. I want to be a tutor because I love this game really, and love more Platinum world. Simple words ;)

Lord veciino

Reaction score
Character Name: Ghon
World: Perla
Languages: Español/Ingles
Wy do you want to be a tutor: soy un player muy activo yo diria 20/7 y siempre que piden ayuda o algo no encuentro un tutor ON en español, quiero ser tutor por la razon de ayudar y estar siempre activo fue y es uno de mis objetivos dentro de PA.

Machetrom

Reaction score
Character name: Lekhimo
Languages: Spanish, english, french and I can understand portuguese.
Why do you want to be a tutor: I've been playing since 5-6 years ago (actually I have only 3 years with my account), the reason that I want to become a tutor is because I have always been a very helpful player whit people that ask for help, but sometimes I would like to do more than help. I play everyday, and everytime that i'm playing I like to answer questions, help people with some prices or even with some quests. I want to be a tutor because, it means that I could have good references by helping people and they would tell others that I'm a helpful and fruitful player (I love helping specially new players), so everyone is winning.

Nesaw

Reaction score
Character name: Nesaw Gamarra
World: Pearl
Languages: Portuguese/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I make login everyday and I like to help players to won't be cheated by others players. And I don't care to help new players, explaining about the rules of game.

Last edited:

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
Character : Guim Jimas
World: diamond
Language: Polish/ English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm playing in Padventures like 5 years, i knows all rules. YES sometimes i'm a bad boy but I have a clear heart and wanna help. I want to make Padventures better them, I'm on Tutor is best choice :)

Kdm-aru

Reaction score
Kord Drive
Pearl
Spanish/English
I like be a tutor to help with bugs and others things how example a dudes i know that is only in help channel but in the other channels there too some dudes

facupiriz

Reaction score
Nombre del personaje: Facundopiriz
Idiomas: Español/Inglés
¿Por qué quieres ser un tutor: porque soy un jugador activo, y con experiencia cercana a los 4 años en el juego , me gusta cumplir las normas pero también que se cumplan . asi mismo como me gusta ayudar a los demás en todo lo que sea posible. / (
Because I am an active player, and with experience close to 4 years in the game, I like to meet the rules but also to be fulfilled. As well as I like to help others in everything that is possible)

Rullox

Reaction score
Name: Rullex
Language: Spanish / English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I am an active player and I like to help players, I even have a lot of time playing PAdventures. With good behavior.

Thanks.

chanoo

Reaction score
name: joslock
world: diamond
language: spanish /english
yo quiero ser tutor porque desempeñaría un buen papel como tutor ya que conozco las reglas de pad y se acatarlas bien

Qerov

Reaction score
Name: Pan Piccolo
Language: pl/eng
I am helpful player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back