What's new

Welcome!

Tutor Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon King

Reaction score
Hello im here to make an thread for those players that want to be Tutor but cant becouz they Dont come from BR,PL,spanish
I have respect the work all tutors doing in there channel but what about english channel why no Recruit new tutors for English channel and Qwalitys needed for this tutor recruitment is good english

Coz Racisme is against the rules but ppl that dont speak polish,Spanish,portugues can not be tutor if u ask me this is kinda bigest racisme ever srry

And its not that i want to be tutor i lost this dream a year ago
Im here for ALL those players that wanna be tutor but cant coz they never wil get an chance i only see Recruit ment for PL,BR,Spanish Players Realy fair if u ask me
U.u

U guys can see this as crying think what ever u want i know i support many players with this thread :D

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
First of all, a tutorship its mostly a need in the game, ain't something that players can gain or something.
If we dont need an english channel, then we dont need an english tutor. Because, if we make a channel for every language spoken in the game, then its gonna be a mess.

I repeat, tutor is a need, not a must for you players.

kirius

Reaction score
to be "tutor" must be able to speak English.

the "tutor" must be in all channels, not only in their national channel.
* English Channel, passes almost dead all day.

is not necessary to speak Spanish, Portuguese or Polish to be promoted to "tutor", even that would be helpful.

to be honest, most of which is postulated to be "tutor". not even enter these channels and only seek the privilege of being "tutor"

endzojek

Reaction score
I think if this thread it's unfunny joke..

Sure in PA have other ones than Pl, Br, Sp. On English-Chat talking single units from Serbia, Netherlands, Italy etc.. I noticed if almost all tutors have open this chat so i don't see any problem with watch of there.

Demon King

Reaction score
First of all, a tutorship its mostly a need in the game, ain't something that players can gain or something.
If we dont need an english channel, then we dont need an english tutor. Because, if we make a channel for every language spoken in the game, then its gonna be a mess.

maybe u think this way but there are alot players who do everything for tutor :D

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score

as strike said, we will selct tutor as we need, actually we need for spanish and pt chat, maybe someday we will need a tutor for only english chats, we have wario in this function and we had some other before, then you should w8 ur oportunity

be a tutor is not quest that you can make and receive a promotion

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back