Michalak

Reaction score
SCQBlSP.png
Hello Players!
In this thread we are going to select
* 1 tutor for Polish Channel

Do you want to become one?
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
Languages:
Write 2 sentences, why u want to be a tutor.

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

The topic will remain open for 14 days from now.

KDAr3.jpg

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

endzojek

Reaction score
I should try? Ok, let's go.

Character name: Andrzej Luj
Languages: Polish, English, Basic Spanish.
Write 2 sentences, why u want to be a tutor - I'm trying to be helpfull and I
experienced player. I have time for this positon and I'm alwyas on help channel. Despite the I know much about this game (IMO).

Matheo010q

Reaction score
I want it try too be a tutor ,but i know not a have good english

character name : herogros world :diamond why i want become a tutor ? I'd like to be a helpful etc ,all of players know who im so be a tutor can motivation me to learn a spanish too etc . its your decision !

2 day ago i helping players in swithc papoi and more and more help ....

Skoudzek

Reaction score
I think i know legendary player, who would be ideal on this position. I know my behavior wasn't perfect, but nobody is perfect ^.^

Character name : Lazy Killer [\(^o^)/]

Languages ? Polish and English.

Why me ? I have good english (maybe very good ? Who knows). Im experienced player. I dont have problem with talking on skype / ts3, whatever. Im 18 years old, so you won't have problem, that you are working with kid (ye, i know that im not adult :V).

So, good luck for everyone ^.^

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Character name:Sting
Languages:polish & English
So I want become a tutor beacose I like helping. This is probably just main reason but becoming a tutor would be some kind of test for me, by being tutor i can improve my english what would be very helpful in future also I have kinda alot of time that I can spend on padventures, maybe it can be a chance to learn something new about this game, or just about pokemon world even if I know alot about it.

Raczex999

Reaction score
Gazpaczjo
English - Polish

Sentence 1: I would like to became tutor because I like challenges. I like to assist people which needs help and looks for answers. I do like provide help to everyone. The one of advantage is that i know the rules of game. I have got a lot of time to play (I do it constantly - about year or even more) and it's not going to change in future. I am responsibility, I am learning quickly. I am conscientious and reasonable kind of person. I would like to take a chance with this position.
Sentence 2: I don't have got any cirminal records. I have capabilities to serve people help.

Regards

tadoexpa

Reaction score
Szanowny Noobek
English - Polish
1. Because I am simply the best
2. I do know the Rules

koles

Reaction score
Naimad Ikswortoip
English [communicative] - Polish

Why me?
I'am enough experienced player, 5 years playing here, over 10 characters with 130lvl+, and i like helping people, ofc who are good in relation to me.
I know and you know my behavior is bad, but i can't let someone to insult me or degrade, i only defend myself.

GL all.

Maanius

Reaction score
Holydees
Languages: English(C2), German(B1), Spanish(B1), Polish(Nativ), Danish(B1).
1.I am good player, i like helping.
2.It's nice to have a free DACC.

Achmedzik

Reaction score
Character name: Achmedzik
Languages: Polish and English (advanced level)
Write 2 sentences, why u want to be a tutor. I think I'm experienced player so I can help less experienced players. Also I never get any warning like mute/notation or ban. I think that another importatnt information is that I'm not a kid (22 years old). I have lot of time to play (~7-10 hours per day).

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Character Name: Ridoku
Lenguages: Spanish and English

* I have almost 4 years being the most active guy in forum, during this period i've been helping the game with hundred of suggestions mostly about Rebalance, i've been also reporting bug maps, and diferent kinds of bugs that i've found in game.

* I know all game rules, forum rules and i'm a very social guy who can handle formal conversations with every players and im willing to spend my time for attending players anytime they ask, i have no problem to spend 1 hour or more per player just to help, i like to help in game and i think i can use my experience in game, forum and my abilities for speaking to help the game and specially players who need of it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name: Ridoku
Lenguages: Spanish and English

* I have almost 4 years being the most active guy in forum, during this period i've been helping the game with hundred of suggestions mostly about Rebalance, i've been also reporting bug maps, and diferent kinds of bugs that i've found in game.

* I know all game rules, forum rules and i'm a very social guy who can handle formal conversations with every players and im willing to spend my time for attending players anytime they ask, i have no problem to spend 1 hour or more per player just to help, i like to help in game and i think i can use my experience in game, forum and my abilities for speaking to help the game and specially players who need of it.

Tutor who cannot read properly? It's recruitment for polish tutor.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
char:Shellman
languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
why?: i already help a lot of people more than i exp my own char,my first acc was in 2010 when there was only kanto(name was satoshy,it was on pearl and got deleted because i forgot the password and got deleted by inactivity),i've been there for 6 years, i log in almost everyday(6 days in a week)
people i've been helping became my friends and i like making new friends so why not?i'm not better than anyone, there are other ppl here i think would be better tutors than me but i'd like to try if i had a chance!

Well, check this information...

Hello Players!
In this thread we are going to select

* 1 tutor for Polish Channel

This means that you need to know polish too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back