What's new

Welcome!

Trump or Clinton?

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as USA president?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moaid

Reaction score
U will make me slave? Dont make me laught. U are showing with your personality what muslims are. GJ! I dont care bout ur money, my country isnt the richest, the best, but we have our honour, I have brilliant living condisions. It's rather ppl in your country who lives like animals, where 90% of ppl are poor and are working on 10% of those who are rich. Be happe to be in that 10%.
U dont respect others and u dont see problem in yourself. Shame on u. I wish ppl like u will be banned away from this server/community, but someone has to pay money to keep server alive, haha.

Exactly im a person who live on others money you know i have even been killing people for it , bro live with it
what honour ur talkin about u have no honour bro when u talk about other u dont know a shit about .
im sure everyone who read this knew who does not respect other's u started this shit , the true shame is on you .
if it was in my hand , such trash people like wouldn't be in this server
and once again go fuck ur self .

Last edited:

kingofanything

Reaction score
Then say what about the people who are going to deutschland,england and others from africa for example most of them are for me terrorist becouse they jsut go with guns want only cash and dont do anything but attack other people.
What will you tell about what happening to people who driving with supply cars (big) on europe

moaid

Reaction score
Then say what about the people who are going to deutschland,england and others from africa for example most of them are for me terrorist becouse they jsut go with guns want only cash and dont do anything but attack other people.
What will you tell about what happening to people who driving with supply cars (big) on europe

what are u talking about and who are u asking ?

moaid

Reaction score
You write on youtube immigrants you will see what most of them doing

lets say me and u live in a country im a muslim ur a rint and i inuslted u , but u didnt insult me u insulted islam those people come to attack you , , you deserves it
those are more like 0,000005 of muslims in the world are u going to blame all muslim about it ,
and again why it only happen in ur country guys why is not in any arab country .
those could be 1-2 muslims and others are all fake muslims and could be not ,
you could say " the kind of muslims who live in poland " for exmaple are fucking terriost and shit < ur talking about all muslim in poland

but when u say those fucking muslim are doing shit " ur insulting half of the earth " people will answer / insult / attack you and ur family .

ur soul is free for me the second u insult my religion / prophet / god / in my religion if u insult my religion i have the right to kill you and i will if you do . so better to keep ur mouth shut and Muslim will never harass just simple as that

if i insult any religion in public and made viedos about or shit i can be end up in jail for 10-25 years , but u guys insulting muslim all day all night wow .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
this is one of ur videos those does not look for me Muslim i thing they are Somali or some African , there many religion in Somali they could be Muslims , but why the religion in the youtube viedo not the country
dont Lett me insult you to .

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
This was brutal funny xD
14937367_344427715911852_5943675838486948909_n.jpg

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You should guys stop to fight like the little kids.

@Rob
You should stop to talk about things you have no idea about. Don't put everyone to the same "bag". There are many other people doing bad things that aren't even muslims. Let's take Poland as an example. I guess you have heard in tv recently about two few months old babies being beaten by their dads. I guess you have heard about a man who went to post office and attacked a woman with an axe. I guess you have heard about many other shits happening, some of these people were christians - does it mean that all of us are bad people?
We canot judge whole religion just because bunch of dirty monkeys invaded europe demanding money instead of working. Those people are just using the situation and more than half of them aren't even from Syria.

I wish ppl like u will be banned away from this server/community, but someone has to pay money to keep server alive, haha.
I don't understand why you brought it up. It's not like server cannot be alive without Moaid's donations. We don't have any problem. You're again talking about stuff you don't know.

@Moaid
There are many people who are judging whole religion because of what's happening in Europe, because of Isis, all the terrorist attacks and refugees. Some time ago I was one of them, but you should understand that you cannot educate whole world. You should deal with that and be aware that islam will be seen as religion of bad people. It's not like you gonna change someone's mind with insults. With such behavior you are doing something totally opposite.

I hope you guys are going to stop this childish fight or I'll have to ban both of you. (on forum).

Don't go with offtopic.

Kreyexx

Reaction score
You should guys stop to fight like the little kids.

@Rob
You should stop to talk about things you have no idea about. Don't put everyone to the same "bag". There are many other people doing bad things that aren't even muslims. Let's take Poland as an example. I guess you have heard in tv recently about two few months old babies being beaten by their dads. I guess you have heard about a man who went to post office and attacked a woman with an axe. I guess you have heard about many other shits happening, some of these people were christians - does it mean that all of us are bad people?
We canot judge whole religion just because bunch of dirty monkeys invaded europe demanding money instead of working. Those people are just using the situation and more than half of them aren't even from Syria.

I don't understand why you brought it up. It's not like server cannot be alive without Moaid's donations. We don't have any problem. You're again talking about stuff you don't know.

@Moaid
There are many people who are judging whole religion because of what's happening in Europe, because of Isis, all the terrorist attacks and refugees. Some time ago I was one of them, but you should understand that you cannot educate whole world. You should deal with that and be aware that islam will be seen as religion of bad people. It's not like you gonna change someone's mind with insults. With such behavior you are doing something totally opposite.

I hope you guys are going to stop this childish fight or I'll have to ban both of you. (on forum).

Don't go with offtopic.

Thank you for clearing it up. Tbh I was also tilted like Moaid because he was trash talking Islam like he knows anything about it, wanted to continoue arguing but I guess I should stop. Just wanted to say that every religion has it's terrorists, it's just that everyone thinks terrorists are muslim people. Also, if my religion says "don't kill, don't steal, etc." then those people from ISIS and other shits Rob mentioned aren't muslims by faith, they are literally kicked out of religion even if they still claim they are ones. All from me.

PS: I still think Trump is garbage.

moaid

Reaction score
Thank you for clearing it up. Tbh I was also tilted like Moaid because he was trash talking Islam like he knows anything about it, wanted to continoue arguing but I guess I should stop. Just wanted to say that every religion has it's terrorists, it's just that everyone thinks terrorists are muslim people. Also, if my religion says "don't kill, don't steal, etc." then those people from ISIS and other shits Rob mentioned aren't muslims by faith, they are literally kicked out of religion even if they still claim they are ones. All from me.

PS: I still think Trump is garbage.

yes
but hey dont thing trump is a garbage trump is just a talker he knew how to fool america to be a president its all business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back