What's new

Welcome!

Trump or Clinton?

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as USA president?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreyexx

Reaction score
Doesn't affect me at all either but I'd rather see a liar to lead the country (since mine is already full of them and I got used to it), than someone duckface turd who would kick out people out of their homes, talking generally about people, not just because they're muslims like I am, if they didn't do anything wrong to him and are following law like all the others what does he have against them? Like building walls? Are you fking kidding me? He has a brain damage which took his thinking back to time Before Christ. If every country had president like him, there wouldn't even be countries, just apes destroying countless homes and lives until the human race comes to an extinction. Also, he's a big liar too, that's all from me. Regards

Rob

Reaction score
If every country had president like him, there wouldn't even be countries, just apes destroying countless homes and lives until the human race comes to an extinction. Regards

U are muslim, and you are kinda refering to your brothers in faith, they are doing the same in Europe right now, rapes, terrorist attacks, riots etc. I know there are different "types" of your religion, but you should've understand just a bit of what he's trying to achive. Bosnia doesn't have to fight with middle east/african migration problem. We have to respect other ppl religion, of course, but only if they respect our own country culture, that's why everyone in the world are afraid of muslims, cuz they want to change our behavior, culture and religion patterns.

Kreyexx

Reaction score
U are muslim, and you are kinda refering to your brothers in faith, they are doing the same in Europe right now, rapes, terrorist attacks, riots etc. I know there are different "types" of your religion, but you should've understand just a bit of what he's trying to achive. Bosnia doesn't have to fight with middle east/african migration problem. We have to respect other ppl religion, of course, but only if they respect our own country culture, that's why everyone in the world are afraid of muslims, cuz they want to change our behavior, culture and religion patterns.

Are u kidding with me or you're just uninformed swine? If you knew anything about Islam you wouldn't even be talking nonsense. If those things you mentioned such as "rape, teror.attacks, riots,etc." are all done by muslim, why would the 40% of planet be in such a violent religion? Do you think so much people would actually go by those crimes that u think the religion is propaganding? ISIS ISN'T MUSLIM. Do I need to write that few times more or you're just gonna stay ignorant? Those things that media is showing to world and occusing muslim people is easiest for them since they don't know shit about the religion like you too. Even if those people call themselves that, they can't prove it because everything is written differently in Koran. I'm not some sort of a religious fanatic, but one of the most peaceful religions wouldn't try to achieve* such horrors. And what is Trump doing in all of that? He's just trying to eradicate some innocent people out of such a big country because of his own selfish ways. Just because America doesn't know what will it do with tons of weapons but rather CREATE ISIS and then blame it all on muslims. Don't try to argue with me on this bro, I know my shit. Anyway the poll is about Trump/Hillary only, u didn't have to start an argument out of my one sentence.

moaid

Reaction score

if u dont know a shit about islam then dont talk about them lol , if u you wanna talk about the attacks and rape , is not a muslim behavior so fuck off such behavior come from people like u

Pam

Reaction score
I'm a wall jumper, so I prefer Hiraly. Nah! I don't care about it.

Rob

Reaction score
Yap, funny that I know shit about muslim, your religion is pure peace&love. SURE!
I don't know how u can say those ppl are NOT MUSLIMS. Of course they are, I have seen a lot of movies about your religion, there are some radical muslim that want to change the world(e.g situation of scandinavian countries or even in UK).
Women rights in a lot of muslim countries is another thing, I don't want to argue about religions, cuz I knew u will told me I know shit etc and know a lot of muslim ppl that are cool, peaceful guys, but THERE ARE SOME radical factions of islam and u cannot say they aren't muslims. It's like I would say knights on crusades weren't Christians, but they obviously were, they were just lead by ppl that doesn't care what the ideology of our religion is about.

One more time, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying whole religion is bad, in fact, all of the religions in the world were made to live in peace, help other etc(buddism, islam, christianity, chineese religions) but u have to admit there is a problem with radical ones.
"ALLAH AKBAR" jokes etc didn't come from nowhere.

"not every muslim is terrorist, but every terrorist is muslim"

moaid

Reaction score
Yap, funny that I know shit about Muslim, your religion is pure peace&love. SURE!
I don't know how u can say those ppl are NOT MUSLIMS. Of course they are, I have seen a lot of movies about your religion, there are some radical muslim that want to change the world(e.g situation of scandinavian countries or even in UK).
Women rights in a lot of Muslim countries is another thing, I don't want to argue about religions, cuz I knew u will told me I know shit etc and know a lot of muslim ppl that are cool, peaceful guys, but THERE ARE SOME radical factions of islam and u cannot say they aren't muslims. It's like I would say knights on crusades weren't Christians, but they obviously were, they were just lead by ppl that doesn't care what the ideology of our religion is about.

One more time, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying whole religion is bad, in fact, all of the religions in the world were made to live in peace, help other etc(buddism, islam, christianity, Chinese religions) but u have to admit there is a problem with radical ones.
"ALLAH AKBAR" jokes etc didn't come from nowhere.

"not every Muslim is terrorist, but every terrorist is muslim"
do you even know what allah akbar means ? you dont so fuck of

every terrorist is a Muslim ? go farther more in thise and then i will be another person for u i will even start insulting u where did u bring ur information from ur mother ass ? go fuck ur self bro ?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/isnilon-totoni-hapilon

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-non-islamic-terrorist-organisations/

so far im showing you how peace full im and islam is ? i only use words , but give us more charges and talk trash more u will see how this it will end with ?
go talk about ur self or ur religion leave islam alone im Waring u
i will only accept true words about islam fail information will be answered badly
you fuckers know that when u say islam u talk about " half of the earth "

Last edited:

Rob

Reaction score
do you even know what allah akbar means ? you dont so fuck of

every terrorist is a Muslim ? go farther more in thise and then i will be another person for u i will even start insulting u where did u bring ur information from ur mother ass ? go fuck ur self bro ?

so far im showing you how peace full im and islam is ? i only use words , but give us more charges and talk trash more u will see how this it will end with ?
go talk about ur self or ur religion leave islam alone im Waring u
i will only accept true words about islam fail information will be answered badly
you fuckers know that when u say islam u talk about " half of the earth "

Oh, u are fucking dumbster. U are behaving like the rest of your ppl, that's why nobody in the world likes u. And fuckign dont dare to insult me. I am living in free country, not like yours, and I have the right to say whatever I like and whatever I think.

AND YES- I know what allah akbar means, I wasnt talkign bout the meaning of worlds but about ALLAH AKBAR JOKES!!! on youtube videos, on pranks, etc, u see what u want to see and what is better for yourself to see.

About the site u gave me: Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, fucking 1980-2005 mate, and its only in America, it's different in Europe, and im not talking about small criminals, but those big, who killed hundred innocent ppl. Charlie hebdo etc.
U KNOW SHIT ABOUT YOUR OWN RELIGION BEHAVIOR IN THE WESTERN COUNTRIES, stay in your rich Soudic Arabia, full of oil, and pray to allah. Too bad u didnt want to take muslims from syria and other conturies who are rushing to Germany, France and other countries and are not working there, but want everything from this european countries.

Have a nice day, I have ended discussion with u here. We cannot agree. AND ONE MORE TIME: I KNOW ISLAM IDEOLOGY IS PEACEFUL, I KNOW THERE ARE MILIONS OF GOOD PPL.

PS. U said I should talk about my own religion: sure, I said that crusades to the middle easy, Palestina etc were really really bad, but nowadays we didn't kill anyone, we are not cutting heads of non-muslims, as your peacefull religion does.

Cheers, end of religion discussion.

TRUMP WON! Finally a guy who is over this political correctness and political community.

Last edited:

moaid

Reaction score
Oh, u are fucking dumbster. U are behaving like the rest of your ppl, that's why nobody in the world likes u. And fuckign dont dare to insult me. I am living in free country, not like yours, and I have the right to say whatever I like and whatever I think.

AND YES- I know what allah akbar means, I wasnt talkign bout the meaning of worlds but about ALLAH AKBAR JOKES!!! on youtube videos, on pranks, etc, u see what u want to see and what is better for yourself to see.

About the site u gave me: Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, fucking 1980-2005 mate, and its only in America, it's different in Europe, and im not talking about small criminals, but those big, who killed hundred innocent ppl. Charlie hebdo etc.
U KNOW SHIT ABOUT YOUR OWN RELIGION BEHAVIOR IN THE WESTERN COUNTRIES, stay in your rich Soudic Arabia, full of oil, and pray to allah. Too bad u didnt want to take muslims from syria and other conturies who are rushing to Germany, France and other countries and are not working there, but want everything from this european countries.

Have a nice day, I have ended discussion with u here. We cannot agree. AND ONE MORE TIME: I KNOW ISLAM IDEOLOGY IS PEACEFUL, I KNOW THERE ARE MILIONS OF GOOD PPL.

PS. U said I should talk about my own religion: sure, I said that crusades to the middle easy, Palestina etc were really really bad, but nowadays we didn't kill anyone, we are not cutting heads of non-muslims, as your peacefull religion does.

TRUMP WON! Finally a guy who is over this political correctness and political community.

i will insult u and ur whole family u fucking moron go fuck u and ur country ,

do u thing that trump and his idea can do a shit to arab do u thing we are a weak country , anyway i wont talk abut this u go read about arab and what they done in history u fucking moron

there

with my money i can buy ur freedom and make u my slave , u live in a " free country " a country that make u live like animal wow bro u happy with it ?

my my friends ?

they are way to many more then u can even count mother fucker .

Last edited:

moaid

Reaction score

where ur brought this information that we muslim are cutting other people head ? oh if ur talking about isis and shit those arint muslim in other muslims view so dont talk trash ?
btw this isis is European creation its you people who is trying to destroy the world and create wars go look and read i bet your just a little kid who been told or just read shit and spamming it here " that im a guy who knows who is muslim " you have no idea about a shit " < put this thing in ur head and stick with it keep ur mouth shut and ur finger in ur ass dont type shit u dono about this is like the 5th i repeat it to you .

Rob

Reaction score
i will insult u and ur whole family u fucking moron go fuck u and ur country ,

do u thing that trump and his idea can do a shit to arab do u thing we are a weak country , anyway i wont talk abut this u go read about arab and what they done in history u fucking moron

there

with my money i can buy ur freedom and make u my slave , u live in a " free country " a country that make u live like animal wow bro u happy with it ?

my my friends ?

they are way to many more then u can even count mother fucker .

U will make me slave? Dont make me laught. U are showing with your personality what muslims are. GJ! I dont care bout ur money, my country isnt the richest, the best, but we have our honour, I have brilliant living condisions. It's rather ppl in your country who lives like animals, where 90% of ppl are poor and are working on 10% of those who are rich. Be happe to be in that 10%.
U dont respect others and u dont see problem in yourself. Shame on u. I wish ppl like u will be banned away from this server/community, but someone has to pay money to keep server alive, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back