What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Is there a way to make Shiny Escavalier caught be able to receive also No Guard as ability? (just like Sh Aegislash can)
in the logic of the Pokémon world, there must be a wild escavalier that has "no guard" xD Just imagine that some wild Karrablast evolved and kept the ability, and then was captured.
I know it's very disappointing to hunt shiny escavalier because it never comes with "no guard", the same happens with other Pokémon.
My suggestion is that Pokémon that have this scheme of abilities that can be kept by evolving, that there is a small % that when they are captured, they have the ability.(Only when capturing)
I've had a flygon since trapinch and it has arena trap, something that would be impossible to obtain by capturing the flygon in its final form, or even the shiny flygon.

It's a crazy idea xD but it makes a bit of sense

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
in the logic of the Pokémon world, there must be a wild escavalier that has "no guard" xD Just imagine that some wild Karrablast evolved and kept the ability, and then was captured.
I know it's very disappointing to hunt shiny escavalier because it never comes with "no guard", the same happens with other Pokémon.
My suggestion is that Pokémon that have this scheme of abilities that can be kept by evolving, that there is a small % that when they are captured, they have the ability.(Only when capturing)
I've had a flygon since trapinch and it has arena trap, something that would be impossible to obtain by capturing the flygon in its final form, or even the shiny flygon.

It's a crazy idea xD but it makes a bit of sense
Yeye, I just asked that cse noticed that regular Aegislash doesnt have No Guard when caught, but shiny one can receive it, noticed it recently in the dex (to be exactly, diren's catch made me curious). But if its a no, its a no. w/e

• Haha
Reactions: Lag

demzpacito

Reaction score
Please fix game response when u right click on npcs at Malie, Lanakila and Seafolk. When u right click them u say "hi" instead of "alola" and they dont respond, this is quite annoying when u play with WASD keys. Also when u click juanito from Malie u say "alola" instead of "hi" because fuck players. Btw add Juanito to Seafolk obrigado de nada

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is there any place I can see which outfits we can get from the Daily Outfit box?
Do you mean that?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Do you mean that?

ye, tyty

demzpacito

Reaction score
just noticed sh poliwrath is listed as sellable on npc

1693599412985.png

might be a good idea to remove it cause we never know, ppl might get hacked or scammed.. also might imply extra chance for it (not sure tho, dont have balls on it)

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
just noticed sh poliwrath is listed as sellable on npc

View attachment 12513

might be a good idea to remove it cause we never know, ppl might get hacked or scammed.. also might imply extra chance for it (not sure tho, dont have balls on it)

23:00 Used 1 sport ball on Shiny Poliwrath.
23:00 No extra chance: this Pokemon doesn't get extra chance.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Can u add a few catchable Lycanrocs at their respective respawns? Or just change lvl of already existing ones. Before changes we had 3 catchable on Rock 170, now we have only one on that resp and none at the others

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can u add a few catchable Lycanrocs at their respective respawns? Or just change lvl of already existing ones. Before changes we had 3 catchable on Rock 170, now we have only one on that resp and none at the others
What came to my mind is making their shiny form to have possibility catch them. Anyway making some catchable normal forms is a good option too, if they were already.

Tsotss

Reaction score
What about next using of 100 Lopunny Tokens (or even G-max Butterfree tokens)?

Tsotss

Reaction score
There is a problem with going down on Pacifidlog near pc. It is another bugged city somehow. When finally you gonna fix cities problem? This one and Mahogany (just mentioning this problem lasts around 2 years)?

@not only near pc, near most likely all stairs is problem, also there is no possible to leave the fly mode on the wood logs.

clarity6

Reaction score
Hello, can you add Glowing Red Aura to elder charizard, please.

I think its just active for normal charizard with Old Elder addon and I really like to get it for my elder charizard xd.

1696973219774.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
With electricity aura for players, whenever you walk, it automatically gets disabled.
thats because when u set this aura it doesnt disable previous one (at least if u have teal aura previously), so when u walk for some reason only the original aura gets recognized. same happens to natural energy aura

cohJqLR.gif

if u first disable ur current aura then u set electricity it wont get disabled. its not optimal but its a paliative solution

dIT64mc.gif

Blacky.-

Reaction score
thats because when u set this aura it doesnt disable previous one (at least if u have teal aura previously), so when u walk for some reason only the original aura gets recognized. same happens to natural energy aura

cohJqLR.gif

if u first disable ur current aura then u set electricity it wont get disabled. its not optimal but its a paliative solution

dIT64mc.gif
well, u cant think about is not possible to use two auras??? xdd. (if u walk to > and v with 2 auras it doesn't dissapear) but they say somewhere that is not possible to use twice.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
There is a problem with going down on Pacifidlog near pc. It is another bugged city somehow. When finally you gonna fix cities problem? This one and Mahogany (just mentioning this problem lasts around 2 years)?

@not only near pc, near most likely all stairs is problem, also there is no possible to leave the fly mode on the wood logs.
@Raissa

Hello, can you add Glowing Red Aura to elder charizard, please.

I think its just active for normal charizard with Old Elder addon and I really like to get it for my elder charizard xd.

View attachment 12559
is a totally different sprite

What about next using of 100 Lopunny Tokens (or even G-max Butterfree tokens)?
@Raissa @Sting

Only one aura should be used at once to avoid unexpected behaviours (sometimes it might work but generally no, with wings you can see the results)

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Last piñata, I've been warned to not use After You on boss.
Seems like nothing changed. No-Pokemon bosses are still damaged by After You and there's still people << cough szhisko full after you team cough>> abusing it.
19:38 Big Halloween Pumpkin has fallen, most damage: Nikolasho sz, last hit: Tracey Sketchlt.
19:38 Nikolasho sz dealt 9.5% damage and got: 1x Shiny Charm.
19:38 Demz dealt 8.5% damage and got: 1x Shiny Venonat Jar.
19:38 Nikolasho Sz [307]: soy la vrga

So are we all able to use it?

Back