Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Ludacha

Reaction score
Can we finaly get sellable those new items in game? Im asking for 5th time
It just make mess in my loot and my bps

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag

11:35 You see a notepad.

b7PtceZ.png

And i would also like to drop those items from the last season event

11:41 You see 2 blue seeds.
11:41 You see a purple seed.
11:43 You see 2 yellow seeds.
11:43 You see 3 red seeds.
11:43 You see 4 woods (yellow maple).
11:43 You see a wood (tree).
11:43 You see 3 woods (dwarf tree).

KZ6y1i2.png

Ty

Pan BaginSky

Tutors
Reaction score
can we have a way to discard/move this item from alola school? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag

11:35 you see a notepad.

b7ptcez.png

and i would also like to drop those items from the last season event

11:41 you see 2 blue seeds.
11:41 you see a purple seed.
11:43 you see 2 yellow seeds.
11:43 you see 3 red seeds.
11:43 you see 4 woods (yellow maple).
11:43 you see a wood (tree).
11:43 you see 3 woods (dwarf tree).

kz6y1i2.png

ty

bump!!!

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi,can you add new pokes on market list?
I cant sell Swadloon,Swaddle,Alcemie and some on market

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump for :
1-Daily task on bug/poison npc, and gave me heracross, just like rock/fight npc.
2-Enable in market new pokes = Cinderace, Simisage,Simipour,Simisear,Heatmor,Swadloom,Swaddle,Leavanny,Milcery,Alcremie,Minccino,Cinccino,Chingling and Eiscue
3-Enable in market for sell :Held box,Spin, Kick and Punch Machines can not be added to items market.
4-Can add a PVP in Paniola Ranch?!
5-it would be nice if u added the possibility of searching for some addon by the addon item name
6-Can NPC Acryla have a rebalance in prices ??? He pay 1.5 - 11 HD in each doll only. Maybe put 30-100x more can be enough.
7-If possible can you add a small chance to appear wild Combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as Scyther).
8-Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
How to fix used locker kit?
NPC doesn't respond on any word
I lost house and got it again but cant use locker now

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump for :
1-Daily task on bug/poison npc, and gave me heracross, just like rock/fight npc.
2-Enable in market new pokes = Swadloom,Swaddle,Leavanny,Milcery,Alcremie,Minccino,Cinccino and Chingling
3-Enable in market for sell :Held box,Spin, Kick and Punch Machines can not be added to items market.
5-it would be nice if u added the possibility of searching for some addon by the addon item name
6-Can NPC Acryla have a rebalance in prices ??? He pay 1.5 - 11 HD in each doll only. Maybe put 30-100x more can be enough.
7-Need fix Cloned balls and Ancient balls

Bump!

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
bump for :
1-daily task on bug/poison npc, and gave me heracross, just like rock/fight npc.
2-enable in market new pokes = swadloom,swaddle,leavanny,milcery,alcremie,minccino,cinccino and chingling
3-enable in market for sell :held box,spin, kick and punch machines can not be added to items market.
4-can add a pvp in paniola ranch?!
6-can npc acryla have a rebalance in prices ??? He pay 1.5 - 11 hd in each doll only. Maybe put 30-100x more can be enough.
7-need fix cloned balls and ancient balls

bumppppp

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump for :
2-Enable in market new pokes = Swadloom,Swaddle,Leavanny,Milcery,Alcremie,Minccino,Cinccino,Chingling and Eiscue
8-If possible can you add a small chance to appear wild Combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as Scyther).
9-Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag

Update and bump!

Ludacha

Reaction score
I got a problem on Wesker,it doesnt offer me "task" button on weekend,and im late 1 day on login
pBGKUTo.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
I got a problem on Wesker,it doesnt offer me "task" button on weekend,and im late 1 day on login
pBGKUTo.png

I am pretty sure everything is alright here. Daily rewards started 2nd of January, so:
2nd of Janurary - bronze coin
3rd of Janurary - pokeballs
4th of Janurary - berries
5th of Janurary - revives
6th of Janurary - great balls
7th of Janurary - apricorns
8th of Janurary - token
9th of Janurary - pikachu cosplay box

I have the same daily rewards taken and I take them every day.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I am pretty sure everything is alright here. Daily rewards started 2nd of January, so:
2nd of Janurary - bronze coin
3rd of Janurary - pokeballs
4th of Janurary - berries
5th of Janurary - revives
6th of Janurary - great balls
7th of Janurary - apricorns
8th of Janurary - token
9th of Janurary - pikachu cosplay box

I have the same daily rewards taken and I take them every day.

Totaly forgot on that thing,on that it was late for 1 day.Thanks mate xD

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
bump for :
1-daily task on bug/poison npc, and gave me heracross, just like rock/fight npc.
2-enable in market new pokes = cinderace, simisage,simipour,simisear,heatmor,swadloom,swaddle,leavanny,milcery,alcremie,minccino,cinccino,chingling and eiscue
3-enable in market for sell :held box,spin, kick and punch machines can not be added to items market.
6-can npc acryla have a rebalance in prices ??? He pay 1.5 - 11 hd in each doll only. Maybe put 30-100x more can be enough.
8-if possible can you add a small chance to appear wild combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as scyther).
9-can we have a way to discard/move this item from alola school? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag

bump!

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump for :
2-Enable in market new pokes = Cinderace, Simisage,Simipour,Simisear,Heatmor,Swadloom,Swaddle,Leavanny,Milcery,Alcremie,Minccino,Cinccino,Chingling and Eiscue
8-If possible can you add a small chance to appear wild Combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as Scyther).
9-Can we have a way to discard/move this item from Alola School? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag

bump!
miss what I didn't even live with Cloned balls and Ancient balls

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
bump for :
2-enable in market new pokes = cinderace, simisage,simipour,simisear,heatmor,swadloom,swaddle,leavanny,milcery,alcremie,minccino,cinccino,chingling and eiscue
8-if possible can you add a small chance to appear wild combee when we use the skill "sniff"? Will be good have an alternative way to catch it than safari (as scyther).
9-can we have a way to discard/move this item from alola school? It bothers ppl who want to have a organized bag

bump!

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you change sprite of Shiny Mandibuzz for flying mode? :D He looks the same as normal version.

Back