What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

huberto

Reaction score
Is there a command to check how many items/slots taken I have in depo? Started getting "depo is full" message and I'm not sure now if my locker is just full or my character is somehow bugged. What is the limit of items you can have in depo?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is there a command to check how many items/slots taken I have in depo? Started getting "depo is full" message and I'm not sure now if my locker is just full or my character is somehow bugged. What is the limit of items you can have in depo?

char cap would also be good

Ludacha

Reaction score
I need explanation for some of unique balls we have

Quick Ball-10% bonus if player has minimum 2 other electric/steel pokemons
If i trow on electric pokemon,do i have to bring 2 more electric or can be 2 steel or i can combine those 2

Ancient Balls-can be used only on fossil pokemons
Which pokemons are fossil ones,i dont know all of them

Level Ball-can be used only on pokemons 100-120 level
Can it be used on Scizor and Porygon2 or just epic balls are for them?

Grayfoox

Reaction score

yeah, that happened to me when I'm free Dx I can't move anything in the depot

Tsotss

Reaction score
1. Can you remove Event channel when we enter the game? It's not necessary to longer have this.

2. New bosses' pokedex can not be opened after dexing them. I mean, we see we have saved their data, but when want to see them (loot etc.) we can not do it. They just are on pokemons dex list. I see the problem is with Regieleki and Calyrex, don't know about other new ones.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I saw we got new achievements in game for cards
It shows me on few that i already made them,but i didnt get any reward for them

Blacky.-

Reaction score
In the game are some items that cannot be removed of bagpack, one of this are the "notepad" of second day in the quest "Alola school", can you able us to move it? or delete when finish the quest? thanks for hardworking !!

Tsotss

Reaction score
There is possibility throwing balls on Crystal Onix, Drampa, Cloned Tales and Beartic and something else maybe in the end of maze to Lanakila mountains. Don't know how to explain better so post screen where that place is.

Q69y938.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
1) Nurse Joy on Ecruteak - don't let her leave PC, who will heal pokemons and trainers, plx!
yE155D6.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is it possible to change jr tutor msg color on national chat? Its the same of vice leaders at guild chat, very confusing and annoying

Back