What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Create an exclusive channel(like Loot Alert) only for Raid/Boss message

we could use discord for that, just create or edit the channel for ''events/raids schedule'', so more people would use the discord :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a quick doubt and question. Do you have any plans to make Lopunnite exchangeable, or something like that? I ask, because I already got mine, and, like others, very soon if we continue to get it through the daily login system we will have more than one and without a doubt, a large majority of the server with these mega stones . Unless, will or would it be possible to sell them, without even needing the unlinking item?

stin stauer

Reaction score
I have a quick doubt and question. Do you have any plans to make Lopunnite exchangeable, or something like that? I ask, because I already got mine, and, like others, very soon if we continue to get it through the daily login system we will have more than one and without a doubt, a large majority of the server with these mega stones . Unless, will or would it be possible to sell them, without even needing the unlinking item?

I guess it was supposed to be exchanged for tms or smth like that, but..

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
It's possible for you change the stack items mechanic to 1000 instead 100 like in others poketibias? So we could stack 1000 potions, 1000 pizzas, 1000 ultra balls, 1000 red powders, 1000 seeds, etc.
I was thinking about it cuz i talked with a friend who made the 6666x safari achievement, and he said me that all those safari balls was filling his bag and dp, so he had to throw some of them away
For exemple, here insted i use 40 slots of my bag, i could use only 4 with 1000 items on each:

FSU6Fan.png

Please, think about it. Will be a little change that will help us a lot to organize our accounts, thanks!​

demzpacito

Reaction score
This is not exactly an issue, its rather a suggestion. But I guess it fits better here than in any other thread

My suggestion is to create some command like !achievement n and a message telling your progress in that specific achievement would be displayed in your default channel. I dont know about others but everytime I try to open profile window clients freezes for a few seconds, which can be annoying and even dangerous if u're on a huntplace. And sometimes all we want to know is our progress in a specific achievement. Having this command would spare us this annoyance

For example: I want to know my progress ih achievement #581

Ck336vV.png

I would type !achievement 581 and get the message Your current progress on Achievement #581 is 138/2000.

Pan BaginSky

Tutors
Reaction score
This is not exactly an issue, its rather a suggestion. But I guess it fits better here than in any other thread

My suggestion is to create some command like !achievement n and a message telling your progress in that specific achievement would be displayed in your default channel. I dont know about others but everytime I try to open profile window clients freezes for a few seconds, which can be annoying and even dangerous if u're on a huntplace. And sometimes all we want to know is our progress in a specific achievement. Having this command would spare us this annoyance

Ck336vV.png

I would type !achievement 581 and get the message Your current progress on Achievement #581 is 138/2000.
Love this idea! And yes i think everyone have this freeze.

Sylwanek

Reaction score

Ck336vV.png

great idea
+1

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is anyhow possible to make "edit" button in players post (not talking about news section, cuz there we can not for a reason), like in trade section on forum and so? Like it was in old forum?

Back