What's new

Welcome!

Tickets tiny suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Well, just saw some guy complaining about accidentally activating exp ticket he was supposed to sell, then realised I had same situation with C ticket once and i'm sure many ppl had.
So the suggestion is simple - when we try to activate our ticket, a window asking if we're sure appears. This way ppl might avoid ewentual missclick on C ticket/Exp Ticket.

Might also be added to boxes/TM cases

If it was already suggested in the past consider it a little bump.

Sheeper

Reaction score
not agree !

Because is more missclick is chance to more pay to game money ,because u can buy a new on the official web.

I wouldn't say it makes ppl buy new one. rather makes them more frustrated, income from such missclicks is minimal and it wouldn't really affect anything. Also, many tickets come from events, quests and achievements, so person who loses such one is much less likely to think about donating to get next one.

Tsotss

Reaction score
why you all the time bump this thread? you are frustated?...... not god idea=no comment bye ....

At first - a lot of people bumping their and others threads, it's normal. All people who bumping threads propably want suggest something useful and want get anserw from other people/staff. You mustn't be here if it doesn't interested you.

Sheeper

Reaction score
why you all the time bump this thread? you are frustated?...... not god idea=no comment bye ....

let me explain why people are bumping their threads - including me. Not everyone is viewing forum every day and without bumps, thread would die in the deeps of section and many ppl wouldn't see it (so they wouldn't give their opinion). Also, whenever someone writes a suggestion he'd like to see an answer if it's accepted/rejected etc. So it's a kind of reminder that such suggestion even exists. I don't know where do you see any frustration here lol, you should check forum more often.

PS Bump

Elias Walker

Reaction score

Seems you dont care about other's needs, and dont care about game beeing improved, no comments for your comment sir... it is a great idea from SHeeper, we see daily many people crying for missclick, by lag, by mouse mistakes, wathever... it will help avoid it!

Lazy

Reaction score
This is a great idea buddy, i hope that this feature get implemented 'coz seems really helpfull

Raczex999

Reaction score
Totally Agreed, I made same mistake (however i catched c flareon in 32 ubs XD).
Regards, Gazpaczjo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back