What's new

Welcome!

This thing must be fixed,NOW!!!!!

Ludacha

Reaction score
I went to tm case 3 quest,to go on misdreavus...and I was going and when 2 ariados spam...you are freezed all time..cant change poke cant attack cant use anythig
I used 25 revieves for half way only...i got 1 sec to use reflect on kazam or they stun me with damn web...That attack should be fixed...to be stun attack nothing else.They didnt use it before like this,now i cant do anything,got 1 sec only,each of them stun you 2-3 times minimum...cant play,there is no chanse
i cant do anything,is so annyoing that i would smash my fucking monitor becouse of this!
GOD DAMN REMOVE THAT STUN ATTACK,ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY!

Also there are some bugs...
2wnznn9.png

2q8rs46.png

Last edited:

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Agree, Spider Web should be removed from wild Ariados (only), permanently.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Make it stun attack,that i can change pokes...I cant even walk,cant attack if 2-3 ariados come on you...you are dead...that need be fixed soon as possible..

koles

Reaction score
No remove permanently, but make that use spider web less

psych07

Reaction score
all players hate this atack lol why only make it only stun with option to change pokemon... u.u

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
I agree changing this attack. in gengars 150+ or in tm case3 now is impossible to hunt. I go down stairs and in 0.00001 second ariados use spider web. So I do up and... another ariados use spider web... This makes you die a lot, makes really hard exp and makes you angry with game. So I think should remove this attack and add another stun or just make possible change the poke affected by this atrack.

Last edited:

chaaps

Reaction score
Well, like wesker said, 00000000,1 seg they use spider web, and when finishes? Another one come, plz remove it!

vicpvpnot

Reaction score
Agree 100%
Have to change this Stupi** stun .. lol at 150 ( Ghost Part ) its really hard hunting now ...... ALOT of Life ... and stun :S

Ludacha

Reaction score
Make it like some way of stun attack,Its really hard to hunt when you cant change your pokemon
And if Ariados hit web on your charter...you cant even move and cant use your poke,and also cant open new one
This thing shoud be fixed somehow...and soon as possible

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Ariados should can use it a bit less than now, its rlly boring, but just to wild ariados.(1 time every 15 seconds would be perfect!)

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

I totally agree, remove that fuc.... spider web i hate it :D

Back