What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] The worst CM in PAdventures history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misfit

Reaction score
Hello, it's me, your favourite racist in game - Michal Glus, known also as a Michal "The Toxic One" Glus or "Racist Glus", "Latin Kings' hater"

today I was exping in azalea on my favourite respawn, and then one player wished the death for me as u see on the screen:

m8KYLxl.jpg

I reported it three times, the first one, Eldaku or something like that replied to me that it's nothing cuz he's wishing a death in game (XDDDDDDDD), next time nobody answered on my report, and then I went meowths in fuchsia,

I was fighting for respawn with player called "Gigi" reported me idk for what, racism? of course not! I added "in game" after my words, so everything it's okay!

And then we're starting the best adventure in my life guys, our lovely [CM] Flanders came to us and showed again his.. emm, idk how should I call it, cuz he showed nothing good as always, but anyway, he logged me off with no reason (so I lost moxie on my heracross), then I showed him again my screen in a way to reporting it, then Flanders told something to me (hard to understand cuz even if my english isn't perfect - his isn't even near to horrible).

When he didn't answer on my report even for once, I called him the worst CM in PAdventures history, and be honest, amount of failures of this person are infinite, he's logging off polish players with moxie, polish players for avoid ks on milotics and other rare pokes, jailing, banning polish people for nothing, after few seconds i saw THAT:

wcQ1wWe.jpg

Good job, Flanders! What's next? Deletion for running on Celadon's beach? 72 hours in jail for making money on monkeys? Notation for selling items on market?

No, thanks. Idk what administration think about this person and also I don't care so much about your opinions about me dear br players, but hope this thread and opinions from other players will open your eyes, Raissa and Jano.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Hmm, never seen so much reports on one staff member. Accident? I believe your slyness will lost you like it happened with Zel ;).