What's new

Welcome!

The need of PAdventures' players.

Do you agree with my idea?

• Total voters

Abble

Reaction score
Hello everyone, good morning/afternoon/night to whoever is reading my idea.

I came here to suggest you something that players from PA are in extremely need, new area of hunts. If you follow the forum you probably have seen that there are a lot of suggestions about new hunts/quests lately.
The thing is PA does need new hunts, but we already have one that is amazing. Does PApoi quest ring a bell?!? Well, players don't lvl up there anymore because the exp directioned to the characters has been cut off since some players were lvling up really fast there.
Now the question is, how they were able to lvl up that fast in a place full of pokémon?
The answer is "revives".
I don't want the experience from characters unbloked there the way it is now, I agree about the decision made, but the best solution should be to remove the cooldown from revives, for instance, when you use a revive after casting all your pokémon attacks they simply are ready to be used again, which makes everything easier.

If the revives get changed to when they're used ALL the pokémon abilitys get on cooldown, we wouldn't be able to "abuse" them lvling up, and finally unblock the character's experience from PApoi.

It's just like the cd "selfdestruction", when it is used and then the pokémon gets revived, the spell is still on cooldown. Look at the image below, it talks for itself:

TsFqSny.png

second pic is after revive~

So we could kill two birds with one shot. Making revives as I suggested (something easy to do I assume), we would have PApoi back as a hunt, quests/hunts harder to do/up and we would even have a place to lvl up in team, something that sadly we still don't have in PA.

Hope you liked it.

Regards,
Abble

Last edited:

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
It's just like the cd "selfdestruction", when it is used and then the pokémon gets revived, the spell is still on cooldown.

Mmmm Idk.. Self destruct isn't reseting it's cooldown since long time ago players were spamming selfdestruction to steal snorlaxes from who was there.. (There was just 1~2 people with this pokemon)
But all cds? It's an good idea, but Idk what should I answer, I'm really confused about my decision.

I'm not agree with change the way it works, is a revive not just a heal

That's true anyways..

Abble

Reaction score
to revive something is to make the "dead come back to life", you already get to have the pokémon back to be used without having to go heal it in the npc, it's just too useful the way it is now. Thanks for your replys though.

harryleo

Reaction score
I agree but only if that's the way they level up their character. it could increase some Difficulty to PA

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i dont agree, everyone is free to level the pokemons how they want, if you dont wanna do it is your problem :D
for example i rarely use this way to exp my pokes cuz revives are expensive, but not cuz of that i would be against the people who do it :D

Abble

Reaction score
i dont agree, everyone is free to level the pokemons how they want, if you dont wanna do it is your problem :D
for example i rarely use this way to exp my pokes cuz revives are expensive, but not cuz of that i would be against the people who do it :D

the main reason i suggested it is to we be able to lvl up in papoi without abusing the system.

btw, the game is too easy already, it's not this little change that is gonna make it hard;

Clen

Reaction score
friend, I admire your effort but I think omit many factors if I do change

1st PANIHILATOR (this would not be achievable mission)
2nd there are still indomitable places for a single player, in this way until to you at last, when you get to a point where the climax of respawn where you want lvl or do quest and your pokemons most is dead, and want to relive them to go ahead
3rd speed savage attack pokemon is amazing, that when you change pokemon, you could even die

Barystas

Reaction score
If you say, that game is easy now, maybe change things, which made this game easier than it was before.
Yeah... If this will be added to gameplay PAnni would be impossible to make. Do we need quests, that no one can do? Nope.
Btw. There is a reason, why we have revives. It's not like a normal potion, like ppl before me said it, it's a revive, which is "awaking poke from comatose" or something like that. I don't see a reason, why revive should not revive skills aswell.
P.S. Idk, but we can see this and it's rly annoying- if bunch of ppl do something wrong, or will show us they are rly clever and they are doing something that make game easier, people who have power to make changes... well... they are changing some aspects of the game because of few people. And if it will be added I will be able to say with clear conscience that PAnni will be impossible to make. Just because some of people have now a butthurt that them can't gain exp for their character because of bunch ppl used it to exp faster. Btw... what's the point of making good respawns, let people train there and then say "oh God, they are training so freaking fast... What should I do? I know! Let's just cut the exp of character off!" For what? If there is a good spot to train, exp is better, it's simple- level is growing faster. And if someone is clever enough to use it to train faster why should we stop that and punish them only because they had an good idea to make training faster with possibilities that game gave them to use for it. And why rest of players should suffer by revivng their pokes with not revived spells only because some people trained faster on PApoi and some ppl doesn't like it? It make no sence. Just think about it.
Ty for reading ;p

Abble

Reaction score
For real guys, do you really believe PAnihi would be impossible to do? Since i came back I already helped in 4 PAnihi, 2 of them blocking. All of them we, the team, did in the first try, and no one even died there. Besides, there still are FULL revives, which I didn't say anything about, at the moment full revives aren't usefull exaclty because we don't have a quest that require them. So, honestly, PAnihi is another pretty easy quest.
I was aware that so many people would dislike the idea, as soon as we suggest something to make the game a little difficult for a greater purpose people loses their minds. But that's ok, thanks for your replys.

flapjackhere

Reaction score
dont agree, revives are expensive, so if people want to 'waste' revives to recover cds its a own problem. Also its a sacrifice just for 2 spawns, kazam ramps and ice first part.

Michalak

Reaction score
I agree, making game little harder won't hurt, it will just make game more intresting.
EDIT: About PApoi this quest never should have EXP ON again

Last edited:

dave'

Reaction score
btw, the game is too easy already, it's not this little change that is gonna make it hard

For real guys, do you really believe PAnihi would be impossible to do? Since i came back I already helped in 4 PAnihi, 2 of them blocking. All of them we, the team, did in the first try, and no one even died there.

Says it man who have a lot of cloned/reflect/cash. I don't ask you're donator or just a lucky guy but for guy like me - who're playing here 4 years and have.. a shit. Yep, a shit. Shity luck, most of cash wasted trying to catch something.. So for me buying as you said full revies is really too much. Being more exact - I'm trying to use as less revieves as I can because I can't but it a lot in simple reason - I'm poor :v . Anyway disagree with this, my shit luck is good impediment and I don't need next one.

Greetings

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Tell me, what is the benefit of this change, which brings in the game ?????
tell me do not be silent?

Abble

Reaction score
Says it man who have a lot of cloned/reflect/cash. I don't ask you're donator or just a lucky guy but for guy like me - who're playing here 4 years and have.. a shit. Yep, a shit. Shity luck, most of cash wasted trying to catch something.. So for me buying as you said full revies is really too much. Being more exact - I'm trying to use as less revieves as I can because I can't but it a lot in simple reason - I'm poor :v . Anyway disagree with this, my shit luck is good impediment and I don't need next one.

Greetings

For god's sake, what has to do making revive have spells on cooldown with your bad luck on catches? Besides, you don't have to be rich to realise that the game is not hard. About the full revive, I'm just giving a reason to use them, because at the moment there's no place that they're needed and people started complaining that they wouldn't be able to do PAnihi.

Tell me, what is the benefit of this change, which brings in the game ?????
tell me do not be silent?

I won't ask you to be "silent" lol, maybe you can read again;

So we could kill two birds with one shot. Making revives as I suggested (something easy to do I assume), we would have PApoi back as a hunt, quests/hunts harder to do/up and we would even have a place to lvl up in team, something that sadly we still don't have in PA.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
For god's sake, what has to do making revive have spells on cooldown with your bad luck on catches? Besides, you don't have to be rich to realise that the game is not hard. About the full revive, I'm just giving a reason to use them, because at the moment there's no place that they're needed and people started complaining that they wouldn't be able to do PAnihi.

I won't ask you to be "silent" lol, maybe you can read again;

excuses as always

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
It's just as we talked pal, a quest with a reward which worth 500k = everyone "yes". Make the game harder = "no". ^^

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
It's just as we talked pal, a quest with a reward which worth 500k = everyone "yes". Make the game harder = "no". ^^

I agree with you, that desire to harm more injured, as the already high level is not good to let you play unattractive, with this idea

Back