What's new

Welcome!

Testing New items

Nitrous

Reaction score
Hey Nino you should add the rocket balls that man made. Their are awsome and they can be between greats and super

Hbt

Reaction score
1 ° The Pokemon are not fully balanced and the guy ever want to put Shinys.
2 Put a creative thing as NEW Pokemon and not even the only thing that Shinys that without creativity.
3 ° Another thing, new items? LOL to that new items that most useless thing ¬ ¬.
"Even when you'll be postponing the unavoidable, put new pokemon and balance the existing ones.

alek

Reaction score
1 ° The Pokemon are not fully balanced and the guy ever want to put Shinys.
2 Put a creative thing as NEW Pokemon and not even the only thing that Shinys that without creativity.
3 ° Another thing, new items? LOL to that new items that most useless thing ¬ ¬.
"Even when you'll be postponing the unavoidable, put new pokemon and balance the existing ones.

The most important 2 aspects of the game that need fixing are balancing and economy, and adding new items as loot is helping on the second aspect, because right now hunting strong pokes is a complete waste of money because their loot sucks, and the only way to get money right now is either selling diamonds or having great luck when catching pokemon. They are also balancing pokes, even though it's taking them more time than it should.

PO was on for lots of months before they even announced the johto pokemon update, and even after they did it almost (or more?) a year passed and it never came, PA hasn't even been on for 3 months and you already want the inclusion of johto pokemon? (which would also need the complete johto region map addition, which would mean new quests, NPC's, gyms, etc, etc ,etc.).

I'm usually not a staff defender but some people like you are just stupid, the item addition (what you call useless) will definitely make the game better in something that is needed right now, not shinies or new pokemon.

Hbt

Reaction score
As u is toady ¬¬, useful for what?
You spoke, said she did not want to say anything more.
If I'm stupid you are ignorant new pokemon will give more courage to play is no fun leveling pokemon strong, good in the beginning was when we had to evolve pokemon.

alek

Reaction score
As u is toady ¬¬, useful for what?
You spoke, said she did not want to say anything more.
If I'm stupid you are ignorant new pokemon will give more courage to play is no fun leveling pokemon strong, good in the beginning was when we had to evolve pokemon.

PO had like 8 full servers for more than 1 year without new pokemon implemented, your point is invalid.

You want new pokemon when the actual ones haven't even been balanced completely.

jwood

Reaction score
Look nice i want to have it and see new events!

Reaction score
Very nice job /thanks too much (legendare 68 diamond )

Back