What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] System of boss

dash1

Reaction score
This thread I think because I think the boss system is wrong, how can a person of the last attack and win more than the one who gets the most?
It's good that he gives something to the last one that hits him but not more than the one that hits him much more !!

PS: excuse for my English

https://puu.sh/wvDnG/8a8be81669.png

Vrax6661

Reaction score
Its not always more for the last hit. Ive seen many times where most damage got the best tm or drop. It just helps players who cant play as much/havent played as long have atleast a shot at getting something good instead of people who have spent/spend many hours on the game over the years xD.

I think the system is perfect and shouldnt be touched. and i dont even really go to bosses

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
in my opinion and i think it is what it is, because that lvl low players can have the opportunity to have a good reward, obviously high level players, or rich, will fight for the most damage and the same way by the last hit .. in certain ways is also unfair because in many occasions the most damage does not receive a good reward and is the one that makes the most effort to obtain the reward, but it is what it is, low lvl is very unlikely can compete for the most damage when the high lvl have super pokes. in any case the best reward can receive both (most damage or last hit) with more% to the player of last hit, if it is luckily like everything in this game, but maybe there has to be a better way to reward both of them good way

huberto

Reaction score
There is nothing to change, even if I had most dmg on Mega Mawile 3 times, and got 2x TM Flash Cannon, 2x Mawile bag and some rare candies, im not realy mad. We just get used to its randomness. But... maybe a good way to make boss hunting worth the effort would be adding boss token as a reward for participating. Top 3 dmg dealers and last hit would get 1 token, 50 tokens - random TM, same as poi Boss tokens. You made most dmg but got shit reward? !sad, but at least you have +1 token for TM. You were second in the raid, missing 0.1% to the most dmg and got 1 cent? !sad, but at least you have +1 token, etc, etc.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
There is nothing to change, even if I had most dmg on Mega Mawile 3 times, and got 2x TM Flash Cannon, 2x Mawile bag and some rare candies, im not realy mad. We just get used to its randomness. But... maybe a good way to make boss hunting worth the effort would be adding boss token as a reward for participating. Top 3 dmg dealers and last hit would get 1 token, 50 tokens - random TM, same as poi Boss tokens. You made most dmg but got shit reward? !sad, but at least you have +1 token for TM. You were second in the raid, missing 0.1% to the most dmg and got 1 cent? !sad, but at least you have +1 token, etc, etc.

I agree with the token idea but I dont think we just have to get used to it

For me boss split system works fine, the only thing that should be changed is to give more chances to the most dmger cause at least from my experience the last hitter has more chances to drop good stuff than the most dmger

Sheeper

Reaction score
I just thouight about giving a single boss token to top 1/2/3 damage dealers (always) during boss raids - the same tokens mega bosses are looting. This way even unlucky people with 1 rare candy reward for most damage would get one step closer to a TM atleast.... actually, why not?

Boss token looting from raid bosses would actually make sense

Back