What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion of rescue quest

Enzed

Reaction score
Player: Hi
NPC: Welcome to the pokemon lab, come and meet the professors, and learn about pokemon.
Player: Mission (Or well, help)
NPC: The professor rob (Or any name) has lost in the forest, we send 2 man to search them but they won't come back.
NPC: Can you help me? find the doctor, stan and peter, and i present you with a gift.
Then, you can go into the forest, and maybe in the forest could be like, strong pokemons, and when you found the 2 guys, the onewho gives you the quest, can gift you, 25 ultra balls and money, or i dont know, maybe a master ball:)

Hope u like it

Percin

Reaction score
A master ball? nahh thats to much, i like the idea but no need to make a new topic

Hordjaran

Reaction score
master ball never :shock: ,but depending how hard is the quest,....a amount of ultra balls is good ^^

Percin

Reaction score
i dont think master ball should exist , maybe just like a deco somewhere but nothing u can carry with you

Toddler

Reaction score
Masterball would be WWWWWAAAAAAYYYY too much......But I do like that quest. I think it should be for lvl 50+ because of so many ultraball.

Ripag

Reaction score
Signed..except from master ball or however is called

Enzed

Reaction score
Ok, no master ball, but yeah a good reward, i think it might be a hard quest... with hard pokemon in the forest u going to do the quest, u know... like pidgeot, or some scyther... stuff like that.

Arceus

Reaction score
Enzed said:
Ok, no master ball, but yeah a good reward, i think it might be a hard quest... with hard pokemon in the forest u going to do the quest, u know... like pidgeot, or some scyther... stuff like that.
yea i agree

Milcho

Reaction score
yeah, but why 1 master ball? can he give me more like 10? xD no no, good idea but remove master ball ^^

Back