What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion For New Pokemons (Rebalance)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
to who says Rhyperior is gonna be OP with scary face and protection.

Gallade
Confusion low cd - stun
Protection low cd - Protect
Close Combat - avoid moves
Chance to learn Reflect - protect + dmg
Chance to learn Sky Uppercut - avoid moves

Conclusion: OP.
Most probably rebalance: Add + seconds to some cds.

by your point of view, won't it keep being OP then?

Magmortar's Suggestion:

Same as Octazooka, but no stun in Mantle Bazooka.

Replace Heat Wave (many many fire AOE moves) with Confuse Ray.

Togekiss' suggestion:

Togetic was much better before rebalance, became kinda trash cuz of spam stunners, but I expect to see the evo much better.

Replace Zen Headbutt with Yawn, not Growl.

Won't be OP cuz has 2 5s stuns, learn reflect yes, but the only stuns it learns by team are Ice Beam (2s and prolly will lose stun after rebalance if Pyro really wants to remove the most of them) and Tri Attack which doesn't freeze the most of the times.

Tangerowth's suggestion:
Idk if I'm the only one who thinks in that way, but it seems pratically the same as Victreebell but with Heal and +1 passive.

Replace Absorb with Constrict - Normal move which deals dmg and reduce the opponent's speed. Low dmg, just a move to be used with stratagy/skills.

Increase the are of Vine Whip and make it as the most Tangerowth's powerful move, to have a bit sence related with the pokemon's body, cuz it doesn't has leafs.

Replace Leaf Blade with Knock Off - good dmg, but not insane as Tentacruel's Pin Missil.

Replace Leaf Storm with Wring Out - Normal Element move like Gengar's Nightmare, but doesn't need stun. The more HP the opponent has, the more damage this move will do. Ofc with a limit, we don't need another insane move like Stored Power.

Most of my suggestions are based from bulbapedia, so don't call me stupid to suggest confuse ray to magmortar for exemple, I was going to suggest poison gas, but it already has many AOE dmg moves. And please don't say those pokemons will be OP cuz have 2 stuns, first take a look at TM's learnset and check if they learn Reflect/stuns. Remember also to be OP all depends in cd's times.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
to who says Rhyperior is gonna be OP with scary face and protection.

Gallade
Confusion low cd - stun
Protection low cd - Protect
Close Combat - avoid moves
Chance to learn Reflect - protect + dmg
Chance to learn Sky Uppercut - avoid moves

Conclusion: OP.
Most probably rebalance: Add + seconds to some cds.

by your point of view, won't it keep being OP then?

We all know Gallade is still op 30s protection is way to low, should be 50 or something + 5s cd in confusion and he will alright
rest of your suggestions not bad

Ps wasn't octabazooka's stun gonna be removed in rebalance?

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
We all know Gallade is still op 30s protection is way to low, should be 50 or something + 5s cd in confusion and he will alright
rest of your suggestions not bad

I'm saying that everyone says with more seconds in those both cds gallade will be ok after rebalance, for me Protection should even be 60s, but many people says here Rhyperior will be OP with 60s protection + scary face (maybe 30s can be good), but Rhydon doesn't learn Reflect and just learn Roar and Doom Desire as stun. So, my point is, Gallade after rebalance if it has 50s protection + 25s confusion + close combat to avoid + reflect + other good TM won't be OP, will be good, but Rhyperior with 60s Protection + maybe 25-30s scary face + roar as TM will be OP, why? '-'

Sword

Reaction score
I'm saying that everyone says with more seconds in those both cds gallade will be ok after rebalance, for me Protection should even be 60s, but many people says here Rhyperior will be OP with 60s protection + scary face (maybe 30s can be good), but Rhydon doesn't learn Reflect and just learn Roar and Doom Desire as stun. So, my point is, Gallade after rebalance if it has 50s protection + 25s confusion + close combat to avoid + reflect + other good TM won't be OP, will be good, but Rhyperior with 60s Protection + maybe 25-30s scary face + roar as TM will be OP, why? '-'

you use all team with OP pokes and say what is gallade OP?? lol

gallade have low attack and weak defense.. is too easy kill.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
you use all team with OP pokes and say what is gallade OP?? lol

gallade have low attack and weak defense.. is too easy kill.
Ofc I have my 6 duel pvp team totally OP, I don't hyde it, and you probably know why.
Is there any way to have a chance dueling without it now? no.
I can have all my OP team, but I also have all my favorite pokemons, just need 2 more, lapras and Cloned Vaporeon.
but can you focus in the main theme? I don't care about gallade, I know how easy it is to kill, but it just happen cuz c gengar and umbreon are OP too.
as I said, I don't care with gallade, it was just an exemple to compare with what someone says about rhyperior, so please don't be so off-topic.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Ofc I have my 6 duel pvp team totally OP, I don't hyde it, and you probably know why.
Is there any way to have a chance dueling without it now? no.
I can have all my OP team, but I also have all my favorite pokemons, just need 2 more, lapras and Cloned Vaporeon.
but can you focus in the main theme? I don't care about gallade, I know how easy it is to kill, but it just happen cuz c gengar and umbreon are OP too.
as I said, I don't care with gallade, it was just an exemple to compare with what someone says about rhyperior, so please don't be so off-topic.

finally , are you accepting C GENGAR is op? :v after 5 months saying it is not OP "your a cry baby".

Currently gallade isnt op like Gengar, c cruel and jynx are ...

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
finally , are you accepting C GENGAR is op? :v after 5 months saying it is not OP "your a cry baby".

Currently gallade isnt op like Gengar, c cruel and jynx are ...

I started to accept it when I started to kill steelix and umbreons with it, same as cloned geot killing steelix, cloned jynx killing umbreon, everything with cloned tentacruel etc etc xD
But yea, I know it isn't so OP as those pokemons, however still being OP against normal pokemons (non-stunners) and will be a god again when those stunners disappear if it doesn't get a proper rebalance too.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Well scary face and roar both make the enemy run away in fear, it's stun+paralyze+ run away: I think 1 of these 2 is enough even if i would really like scary face butvi think mud bomb or another stun would fit better

Back