What's new

Welcome!

Spikes

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Hi, there is problem with spell "spikes"
It is able to summon spikes under our character, then if we want to change pokes change is not aviable, cuz spot is taken by spikes.
Its nice aoe move, also it has intresting effects, but it is irritating when you dying cuz spell works bad.

Please remove this bug(like for me it is bug)
Thanks.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Hi, there is problem with spell "spikes"
It is able to summon spikes under our character, then if we want to change pokes change is not aviable, cuz spot is taken by spikes.
Its nice aoe move, also it has intresting effects, but it is irritating when you dying cuz spell works bad.

Please remove this bug(like for me it is bug)
Thanks.
same with ghost pokemons, or when sometimes you move to the same position as another player, and the irritating "you are exausted" can take up to 8 seconds to release a single pokemon, for various reasons, which 90% of the times leads to death.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
same with ghost pokemons, or when sometimes you move to the same position as another player, and the irritating "you are exausted" can take up to 8 seconds to release a single pokemon, for various reasons, which 90% of the times leads to death.

i think it should be like it is. On some quests stacked players could have much easier work.

Back