What's new

Welcome!

About Spikes

Coszma.

Reaction score
Spikes is sometimes may problem when it appears on character's under, makes us unable to change pokemon or rarely we stuck on it
Wanted to ask that spikes sprite can be changed like Tornado & Dream Catcher & Light Screen ?

Just like throwing spikes, same range with old sprite, more safe, no able to manage more damage than original.

Coszma.

Reaction score
bump xD
I remember this thread whenever i die because of spikes :p

Coszma.

Reaction score
I remember this thread whenever i died because of spikes xD

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Spikes Guide for dummies:
1. Look at your screen all the times: whenever you are on a spike, you won't be able to switch pokes, so try to move as soon as you notice it.
2. Know which keys you are pressing: you are not obligated to use the move spikes only because it is on the moveset.
3. Order your movements: ctrl + right click on your pokemon > set moves > put the move spikes on a way you won't push it by accident.

In case of dying for spikes, come back here and read all the 3 tips again.

Nexos

Reaction score
Its a good topic, can someone just consider it later?

Last edited:

in

Reaction score
1. Look at your screen all the times: whenever you are on a spike, you won't be able to switch pokes, so try to move as soon as you notice it.
2. Know which keys you are pressing: you are not obligated to use the move spikes only because it is on the moveset.
3. Order your movements: ctrl + right click on your pokemon > set moves > put the move spikes on a way you won't push it by accident.

1. For some of respawns spikes are useless cause of amount pokemons/small area means insta dead. (rampardos, 215 psychic). Also boss raids with ppl spaming spikes are annoying and have no influence on it.
2. Why we shouldnt be able to use it if spikes have a good dmg and range? Nice tips.

Grimell

Reaction score

Thanks bro I will read it when I die because of spikes
What a great person you are!

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
arcanist carl thank you for this knowledgeable comment seriously nobody knows such information we are grateful to you.

Hi bro, btw, spike is not a problem. You should first learn how to run inside PoI Fires to check megas without dying. I can make a tutorial on how to push hotkeys later. DW

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
1. For some of respawns spikes are useless cause of amount pokemons/small area means insta dead. (rampardos, 215 psychic). Also boss raids with ppl spaming spikes are annoying and have no influence on it.
2. Why we shouldnt be able to use it if spikes have a good dmg and range? Nice tips.

1. As i said, if you think you are on a dangerous area, just avoid using it.
2. You can use it, but you have to handle how it works, so it's only your option of using it or not.

Grimell

Reaction score
Yeah, im a great person, tell me more about you now. How does it feel to be a random playing with your brother's cash? :)

Isnt that you playing with random pokemons from case which has whole guild pokemons inside ?

Back