What's new

Welcome!

Aeroblast

Tsotss

Reaction score
At the beginning I thought about updating thread about Gyarados, becouse is not so visible ingame right now, but actually it has nice moveset so is not needed at all. The main problem (for me) is its spell Aeroblast therefore I came here with suggestion. Why I think this move should be rebalanced? Well... Its unique spell which has only Gyarados, so it should be a bit better in my opinion. Right now is a bit useless beacouse of small area, because of the difficulty of hitting and in the end (what is also a good thing) of its 3 different types of hitting. So how I see this spell, how it would work (have few ideas to improve this move and what gonna improve Gyarados generally):

1) Like Tornado (with small change) - would be more practial with adding some more hits on the screen and with its 3 different types would be really amazing (or same formula like Tornado - depends of tests if someone would like to do it)
2) Like Thousand Waves - 3 different waves and every wave would hit by one type; 3 waves - 3 types; also it could be a bit faster.
3) Like Spikes - random types of hitting on random possitions (but without leaving something on the ground like Spikes does)
4) Like Light Screen - but a bit bigger area, random types of hitting in random directions
5) Like Bullet Seed - but here it won't hit several time, but just 3 times: ice, water, flying (as it does right now)

If all of the ideas above are stupid, then please make something by your way, but please do something with this move.
Opinions are welcome.

Also a big offtopic - related to pokemons (I won't create one more topic because of one simple thing, so I want to write it here).
Its about changing Dragon Rage/Dragon Pulse in Goodra's moveset for Frustration (if is possible of course, but DR and DP deals the same DMG and they both have same CD, so would be amazing).

fepF3aY.png

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I have been thinking about the same thing, that Aeroblast' formula is really bad, considering it is a unique move.

Thanks for your suggestions, I think they are all quite nice!

Maybe, since Gyara already have Hydropump and Tsunami, which are "fast" moves, reworking it like Thousand Waves would be good. This way you can always hit your opponent with the 3 different types.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would you consider the change? Just to know.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Its pretty amazing!

Back