What's new

Welcome!

spawns

waldi

Reaction score
Pure grass 130-150+ like lewuseq said
Pure ice ~150+ with glalies,beartics,vanilluxes avalugs etc.
Steel spawn 100-150+
Electro ~150+
Poison 100-150+
Fly 100+
Normal 100+
and try to make this spawns as pure as you can

huberto

Reaction score
A little improvement on Palace grass and rock would be nice.
Fix exp on INQ and you don't have to add any new spawns for 160+ players.
I would only add some spawns for 60-100 level range, psychic and fire spawns maybe. You can also add an east wing in underwater complex filled with more pokes with exp gate of 50~.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously... I am not asking which spawns have to be improved, but which spawn should I add on 3rd Alolan Island.

Reaction score
Seriously... I am not asking which spawns have to be improved, but which spawn should I add on 3rd Alolan Island.

A poison and steel spawn (50/100) would be wonderful being them pure or even with double type.

Last edited:

Lance

Reaction score
Pure grass 130-150+ like lewuseq said
Pure ice ~150+ with glalies,beartics,vanilluxes avalugs etc.
Steel spawn 100-150+
Electro ~150+
Poison 100-150+
Fly 100+
Normal 100+
and try to make this spawns as pure as you can

grass with those lvl, frond island palace...
ice u have ice quest and ice 130...
steel there are few so on that i agreed
Electrict u have palace and it is not bad...
poison i agree too.
fly u have hau'oli
normal i agree too

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well, I would like to suggest spawns for higher lvls.

Psychic 210

I think it is time that we get an alternative to Poi Psy with no exp restriction on player

Ice 220

Without Water/Ice hybrids and with some Frosslasses and stuff maybe? I mean hidden Ice is not that bad but we can use a more hardcore alternative.

Fight 200

An alternative to Dewford Dojo for high lvl players. Might include a few catchable Conkeldurrs but it's not necessary.

Fire 215

Without Fire-Fight types if possible. Basically Palace Fire but better(w some Alolan Marowaks, Turtanators, and Incineroars maybe).

Starly Spawn

Sorry, had to do it xD

Poison 225

A good opportunity to add Alolan Muk spawn to the game. Also a few catchable Crobats would be nice. Would be awesome if it had lvl 130+ Toxicroaks

And if possible, please add Axew to one of these spawns. I know none of these are Dragon type spawns but it would be cool.

Torfik

Reaction score
Add good Fairy spawn.

and off topic
i think add more alolan marowak. minimum 2?

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
i like also fairy 180, if u have not 180 you can always go to palace fairy resp

Pam

Reaction score
Respawns from lvl 80~?
Electric, fire, dark or ghost could be nice to be added.
Like ghost 205 but for low levels ( ghost 105? xD)

Lance

Reaction score
Respawns from lvl 80~?
Electric, fire, dark or ghost could be nice to be added.
Like ghost 205 but for low levels ( ghost 105? xD)

Actually there are some electric fire and ghost spawn with that lvl apx but i agree in the dark type

Nymeria

Reaction score
respawns for higher lvls
and keep going untill 300...
seems pointless to keep hunting in the same place or doing the same stuff without feelling like you are achieving something. Thats why ppl gets bored with the game, besides the loss of time that to play realy is, if you dont feel like you are getting something in return, it will make you feel mucho saddo :(
SO MY SUGGESTION basecally is "create new spawns for higher lvl with the diff of 10 lvl between one and another.
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, seems like you dont exercise eng, it gets dificult. ( it wasnt very good b4, to say the least)
edit: ppl seems to focus in the same area of lvl 80-200, while theres a lot of good places to hunt. meanwhile lvl 210 doenst have new areas.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well, I would like to suggest spawns for higher lvls.

Psychic 210

I think it is time that we get an alternative to Poi Psy with no exp restriction on player

Ice 220

Without Water/Ice hybrids and with some Frosslasses and stuff maybe? I mean hidden Ice is not that bad but we can use a more hardcore alternative.

Fight 200

An alternative to Dewford Dojo for high lvl players. Might include a few catchable Conkeldurrs but it's not necessary.

Fire 215

Without Fire-Fight types if possible. Basically Palace Fire but better(w some Alolan Marowaks, Turtanators, and Incineroars maybe).

Starly Spawn

Sorry, had to do it xD

Poison 225

A good opportunity to add Alolan Muk spawn to the game. Also a few catchable Crobats would be nice. Would be awesome if it had lvl 130+ Toxicroaks

And if possible, please add Axew to one of these spawns. I know none of these are Dragon type spawns but it would be cool.

In addition to these a lvl 230 Grass spawn would be cool.

It can be a good lvling spawn instead of catching(most pokes as lvl 130+) or it can be a mixed one. Morelull and Shiinotic can be exclusive to that spawn(just like Kricketot and Kricketune) if you haven't planned anything for them.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Actually there are some electric fire and ghost spawn with that lvl apx but i agree in the dark type

where's electric spawn? xD it's a good one?

In alola 3rd island maybe we will get access to Alolan Golem (electric rock) so maybe a good electric respawn including this poke will be nice

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
In addition to these a lvl 230 Grass spawn would be cool.

It can be a good lvling spawn instead of catching(most pokes as lvl 130+) or it can be a mixed one. Morelull and Shiinotic can be exclusive to that spawn(just like Kricketot and Kricketune) if you haven't planned anything for them.

About axew I thought about frond island. Durddigon respaws suck, cuz there are too much running and rocksmashing.. so maybe there coud be some kind of tunnels where would be axews and fraxures, maybe with some vibravas shelgons etc to fill empty fields. If not, add some of them on dragon 180+ resp

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I suppose lucario needs respaw more (for catching the regular and maybe even the shiny)..

Shieldon will not be catchable? their corpses disappear when killed

ninjakaban

Reaction score
150+ or /175/180+ pure Electric or Electric/Bug like Vikavolts Galvantulas Electrode etc (not any Emolga etc.)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok so, I've added:
Grass 210
Fight 175
Electric 150
Electric 50 <- no level gate, but suggested level is 45-50
Dragon 100+
Dragon 50 <- no level gate, but suggested level is 45-55
Ice 50 <- no level gate, but suggested level is 45-55
Ice 200