What's new

Welcome!

sorry to keep you waiting

shellman

Reaction score
hey guys bomdei, guess whos back? yes the br tutor who makes shit videos
i went off cuz my last pc broke but now i'm back for more shitty videos and active when you need a totally not gay tutor
i just like to thank you guys who shares my videos even when i wasn't playing, i've noticed my shitty channel still growing, i know these videos ain't very decent but you guys still give me a good feedback and i'm grateful for it and i'm also grateful for many other things
with all the blabla said, time to play again, cry a lot, receive ks , die by lag and frustate myself with shinies :D
good game!

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
hey guys bomdei, guess whos back? yes the br tutor who makes shit videos
i went off cuz my last pc broke but now i'm back for more shitty videos and active when you need a totally not gay tutor
i just like to thank you guys who shares my videos even when i wasn't playing, i've noticed my shitty channel still growing, i know these videos ain't very decent but you guys still give me a good feedback and i'm grateful for it and i'm also grateful for many other things
with all the blabla said, time to play again, cry a lot, receive ks , die by lag and frustate myself with shinies :D
good game!

Welcome back :)

ninjakaban

Reaction score
I was thinking why are u disappeared. I’m happy that you back I’m waiting for new videos

Back