What's new

Welcome!

Soo... What about Poi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Well, we have been waiting a while now and we haven´t heard anything about Poi Quest

We are still not able to enter and seems like administrators dont care about it

I would like to know what is it gonna be with this place?

Skyrus

Reaction score
Well, we have been waiting a while now and we haven´t heard anything about Poi Quest

We are still not able to enter and seems like administrators dont care about it

I would like to know what is it gonna be with this place?

Wasn't it changed to people who didn't finish the quest yet can enter it, the rest can't. That's what I heard.

Stigma

Reaction score
Theres nothing wrong with papoi, its been changed so only ppl that ddint complete the quest can enter, the ones taht finished it just cant go anymore
probably to make it harder to find a team so the box remains rare or who knows

Ludacha

Reaction score
It was hard to make team for PApoi even when there can enter every player that done missions or finished quest
Now for people which didnt do quest will be really hard to find team for it...

I think that new system for this is totaly bad and wrong...nno one will do it now
Reason is simply:
1.Cant find much people which didnt do quest
2.Who would stay on switch if he know that he didnt done quest?

ADMINS YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS!

Grayfoox

Reaction score
If the main problem was the exp given there, just remove the stairs from it... or add some jail like in yellow hall quest in those stairs (with this the only way to get out of there is dying) and now with the rebalance, 1 person wont be able to survive there ;)

Hake

Reaction score
On 1 or 2 week i try to make this quest solo (when i find person who stay on switch) and i will tell it is possible ;p

Berolath

Reaction score
On 1 or 2 week i try to make this quest solo (when i find person who stay on switch) and i will tell it is possible ;p

sorry I don't believe you, cause is so much to do it alone. I made it with first team in Diamond, and we started with 4 people, and we didn't it cause it was so hard, we did finally with 5 people and diying thousands times "without spoiler btw".

Hake

Reaction score
But now there is spoiler and wild pokemon use 3x less attack that before rebalance, i have too exelect pokemon with reflects and protects. Of course im not going to kill all wild pokes i want run by all quest and switch my pokemon. The biggest problem is to find someone who stay on switch and will good cooperate with me.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
But now there is spoiler and wild pokemon use 3x less attack that before rebalance, i have too exelect pokemon with reflects and protects. Of course im not going to kill all wild pokes i want run by all quest and switch my pokemon. The biggest problem is to find someone who stay on switch and will good cooperate with me.

As far I know, you can't just run like before... because Fear isn't working as before xD so, it's harder now

Selasor

Reaction score
Hello, photo pal Forum
8D6s_f45-.png

In papoi

Grayfoox

Reaction score
PAPoi Pokemon dont give experience to players anymore, they still give exxperience to Pokemon. *

* PAPoi access should be opened again shortly to players who already completed the quest.

So when will be this ready?? :(

Grayfoox

Reaction score
06:12 [PA] Nino On Pearl: PAPOI is open again.

Close this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back