What's new

Welcome!

Some things you must know!

skulls

Reaction score
Hello,

I read many futile posts here and, then, I decided create this topic.

1. The current PA server is only the PRE-BETA version, then have many bugs, incomplete systems and other things. Don't compare with POBR or insult the game and the game-staff. IT IS NOT READY!

2. The PRE-BETA function is search, find and fix bugs. Then, it don't be always online and it isn't to play and have fun, it's to find bugs and help them to fix all and balance the rates for, then, we play and have fun with no bugs, no problems and some new systems.

obs: To find bugs you need search, have many bugs.. but if you only up and have fun you don't find many bugs.. Then, is impossible u get lvl 100+ and said:"I'm searching bugs!". Think about it...

3. Don't create 100000 topics about rates (exp, catch, fish, etc.) They already said: They don't will improve or change rates if it's not necessary. You DON'T NEED level and high catch to find bugs, how I said the bugs are here, you only need search it. Although the rates isn't 100%, they stay balancing it. Then, some of them will change until the official version.

4. The bug session is to Auxiliary the staff and reduce they work. Them, if each player create 1 topic about the same bug will have 10000 topics about the same bug and it isnt help they. Then, try read the topics first and don't post the same bug 2 times. Or, send it to Darkhaos or post in his topic, the beta server bugs recompilation, where the staff can see some bugs in the same place.

5. Calm down and be patient. The official version, where you can play, up, catch and have fun all day will be ready. But, they need fix all first. Help the staff, don't insult they, search bugs, create helpful topics and it will be ready soon.

Thanks for the attention. I hope you all like and understand this topic.

6. DONT CREATE TOPICS ASKING WHEN THE BETA WILL BE ONLINE AGAIN. ALL NEWS AND INFORMATIONS ABOUT IT ARE POSTED BY THE STAFF IN NEWS!

Cya,

//Skulls

obs: if the staff like they can improve the post with others informations... xD

skulls

Reaction score
Yeah, I create to new people see and dont do.
But, they ignore it and continue hahaha.. or simply dont read..
Whatever, thanks xD..

Moderators: I dont know if there is the right session, but if its wrong please change.
Maybe close this and put in some place where new users can read will be good too.

Thanks again,

Cya.

//Skulls

Darude

Reaction score
Hahaha nice nice men

I understand perfectly what you say
if you want this game to be the greatest one, first you need to correct all the intern problems
When PO br was goingto realize,i was one of the first fixing bugs

So of course this is useful men

And one question, when the last version (with no bugs) is completed, our charts will subsist
OR ALL WILL RESET AND WE'RE GOING TO START FROM 0???

SALUDOS!

Sorelio

Reaction score
All characters will be deleted...
Well mods, could you delete every spam here and just leave this sticky?

Renett

Reaction score
Sorelio said:
All characters will be deleted...
Well mods, could you delete every spam here and just leave this sticky?
We can't "Stick" theards, only Admins.

skulls

Reaction score
play said:
skulls should be tutor :D

I just want the best for the server and, because this, I try help how i can.
Tutor, moderator, etc.. I don't care with this man, because it's not important.. I dont help to become a moderator or a tutor.. i help because i want a good game.. the important is the PA growth and improvement. Be player, be moderator or be staff member the goal is a good game to play! =)

It is my opinion,

Cya,

//Skulls

RedBull

Reaction score
Perfectly Words :)

In Portuguese:

FALO POCO MAS FALO BONITO *--*'
AUEHUAHUEHAUUHUAHE

Back