What's new

Welcome!

some questions to PA team

Zifoo

Reaction score
1- you guys plan to do a TV system?
2- you guys plan to do a tournament system?
3- why a charmelon 40 gives more xp than onix 60?
is very bad and boring, having to hunt only in Charmeleon, Wartortle and Ivysaur. Some pokemons are not good for leveling on these pokes and they were harmed in time to level up, because the others give much less xp.

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
To the third question I agree, This is lame that wartotles etc. give more exp than much more harder to kill onix.

Kenn

Reaction score
Golem/Rhydon and a few others should have their experience points raised as well.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
thanks for the report seems to be that some1 fucked the rates of charmeleon/Ivysaur/wartortle they were giving additional experience, will work properly at restart

Khan

Reaction score
thanks for the report seems to be that some1 fucked the rates of charmeleon/Ivysaur/wartortle they were giving additional experience, will work properly at restart
Alba, weren't you the one that changed them? :)
Here is a question for you.
Dragonair 50. Aqua tail does around 1.2k+ on a charmeleon.
My dragonite 90 does 1.4k max. At charmeleon/zard.
Dragonite 111+ (zifo's) does around 1.6k+ max.

So what are we dragonite's owners supposed to do? This is the same to all the attacks.
I've had dragonite since like one the first. Before roost. Before all the nerfs. Before nite did dragon fury hits were 1000+ each one. Now it's only 500 on my nite 90. Roost was 50 % before now 25%.
So we dragonite owners are supposed to lvl it only at charmeleon, ivysaur, wartortle. Till lvl 130? What's the point of that?
Remember alba it was awhile ago when we tested dragonite. I told you that it needed buff because it couldnt kill even a charizard. (This was even before roost). My dragonite was around 75+ at the time.
These are your words.
"Level it to lvl 100 and you will see".
Well what you gonna say next? Lvl it to 130 and you will see?
The way dragonites damage is increased per lvl is way to little. This is the truth.
Dragonite is supposed to only be able to hunt efficiently 2nd evolution pokemon? You can't rely on dragon fury all the time. If you try to alba. Make yourself a dragonite 130. And go kill some charizards. Then you will see what I mean. Not just charizard. Zifo's dragonite 111+ can't kill sometimes even a venusaur. Because of the damn wild pokemon spamm. Also because damage per lvl is so fricking little.

I see no point in lvling my dragonite anymore now that I know how little damage it gains per lvl.

Edit: Confirmation from zifo that from lvl 100 to 111. His nite only gained about 300 more damage in attacks. Do you know how little that is? Considering how incredible hard it is to lvl after lvl 100?

Now that you're going to nerf ivy/tortle/meleon. It won't even be possible to lvl dragonite past 100+ anymore. Thanks.

Edit 2:
23:23 Your Dragonite deals 534 damage to a Kingler.
23:23 Your Dragonite deals 539 damage to a Kingler.
23:23 Your Dragonite deals 538 damage to a Kingler.

Dragon fury. Lvl 90 dragonite.
If you're not going to increase it's damage per lvl. Then my suggestion is this.

Moves:
Headbutt - m1 - level 70
Aqua Tail - m2 - level 70
Thunder Wave - m3 - level 70
Thunder Punch - m4 - level 75
Fire Punch - m5 - level 72
Dragon Claw - m6 - level 72
Dragon Breath - m7 - level 70
Twister - m8 - level 70
Wing Attack - m9 - level 72
Hyper Beam - m10 - level 70
Roost - m11 - level 80
Dragon Rage - m12 - level 100

Dragon Rage should be stronger than charizard's rage.

Last edited:

Zifoo

Reaction score
I trying to help the game, but ended up fucking everything = /
you may also diminish the experience of zard, toise and veno. After all they give a lot more xp than the other pokemons.
already bad to lvl the pokes lv 100 +, it only will be easier to lvl pokes on veno,zard and toise but I can count on one hand, the pokemon that kill easily a charizard,veno and toise.

Nitrous

Reaction score

They are giving addiotional exp? I think its okay in charmeleon, u should increase exp of onyx and a lot of pokemons ingame

moaid

Reaction score
guys i will explain to u something
pa staff maked the poke's and so they didnt test it cuz they cant test it all lol
since u guys are finding a bug's no need to complain just report it here
they will fix it
. that's it
so if u find bug of poke reporti t here
i bet alba have like 100 somehting to do she cant search for xp or
pokemon's hit's

Ratz

Reaction score
They are giving addiotional exp? I think its okay in charmeleon, u should increase exp of onyx and a lot of pokemons ingame

I agree. dunno about the others but charmeleon allways gave the same xp to me since my lvl 50 (3 months ago). ye the others pokes should be fixed not nerf meleon/tortle/ivy exp

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
charmeleon/wartortle/ivysaur were gaining more exp per level than charizards...

Viola pirujas

Reaction score
to alba and the other members of PA do not care what we say, here is what they want, do not listen to suggestions, I find the case to try talking to them is useless

Back