What's new

Welcome!

some adjusts to pokemons

Zecao

Reaction score
Hello: these pokemons have time that they appeared in the game, and I would like to suggest some changes or improvements for them, I hope my ideas like

Could be add an abillity and some improves to: Magearna , Golisopod, Mimikyu , Komala , Florgues , Bibarel ?

Magearna
I have some suggestions about magearna's abillity: Soul-Heart
Soul-Heart Increases damage of the user by 10%. (like beast boost formule)

Also: if u can add to their learnset : Geomancy/Fairy dreams | Grass knot if it can be posible, you can check in the websites of pokemon.

Mimikyu : add abillity

Disguise
Works similar to "cursed body" or "Super Luck" for helps a bit to the Mimikyu's users
Disguise: Once per battle, the Pokémon can withstand one damaging attack without receiving any damage. Damage inflicted through entry hazards, weather or status conditions will not break the disguise. Damage from Confusion will break the Disguise

Serebii.net/bulbapedia information

Golisopod : add abillity
security exit: When golisopod takes 50% of their HP Golisopod leave of the battle (works only in duel) (need an rework for erase the heal move of his moveset, because it have a heal atk.)

Komala: add abillity
vital throw, insomnia , can helps a lot of the actual status of Komala. without presence in duels (prevents sleep status) (allready in game)

Florgues: add abillity
Sweet Veil (allready in game)
http://prntscr.com/ox3uap

Bibarel add abillity

considering the good moveset that this pokemon has, and how much it promises when fighting, a suggestion can be "torrent" or
Simple: The effectiveness of all stat modifications is doubled.
Unaware: Foe’s stat modifications are ignored.

Dragalge's moveset change.

if can be possible change double team for underwater. this change improve a lot of the moveset of this pokemon.

Gothitelle : ( need abillity)
Frisk: Reveals the foe’s held item. ( it can change to make unable the held item, like item urge)
Competitive: Raises Sp. Atk stat by two stages whenever a stat is lowered ( this ability can increase damage in 10%)

im thinking about all these pokemon owner's that are keep waiting for a little help for their pokemons, and obviusly its just a suggestion.

all suggestions have been taken from the official pokemon pages like Bulba/serebi

Regards

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
consider bibarel too in the list, it was released previously and has no ability yet

Mirajane

Reaction score
Not going to happen. Ask for nerf then maybe it will. XD

Zecao

Reaction score
I would like to add gothitelle to the list

Gothitelle : ( need abillity)
Frisk: Reveals the foe’s held item. ( it can change to make unable the held item, like item urge)
Competitive: Raises Sp. Atk stat by two stages whenever a stat is lowered ( this ability can increase damage in 10%)

Back