What's new

Welcome!

Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlboro

Reaction score
Regarding this pokemon, it is very good maybe too much, many would agree on this, it seems to me that 19k of life for a pokemon that heals totally and also can learn reflex, it is too much but it does not end here since with its gluttony ability can get 45% more life. So it seems exaggerated, so much so that many in the tournament observed how this pokemon "snorlax" eliminated hitmonlee, a fighting type pokemon that is very good, where snorlax is weak to this type, for this I want to suggest that his hp is reduced to 16k. I also want to add that this pokemon uses the endeavor movement, a very good movement to catch its enemies, with the same formula as water tornado, TM which can learn this pokemon, therefore I suggest removing water tornado from the TM list, it does not have sense that it has 2 similar movements.

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
I can only agree with water tornado as tm since it has endeavor making it too much op.

About the berries I see it was abusive on the last tournament, but it's not something that players can use all the time on pvp duels, the berries are rare, and tournaments allowing berries are even more rare, so nobody is going to abuse of it on pvp duels, instead of nerfing it, a better solution would be ban snorlax from tournaments just like smeargle. There is no reason to nerf a pokemon just because you can't kill it on pvp, any fighting pokemon can do that if snorlax don't be using berries.

Ps: snorlax has always been on the shadow of pvp excluded and now it has become decent you wanna nerf it? Call me on game I will give a lee or chan

Last edited:

Marlboro

Reaction score
So are you trying to say that 19k life is normal and that a fighting type pokemon can kill it? let me tell you that you are wrong, why? Snorlas learns reflex adding that it can restore its health completely without any restriction, we would be talking about more than 40k of life including its gluttony ability, no normal type pokemon that can learn reflex and also has in its set of movements the way to fully recover its health It has more than 18k of health, it is not normal that it can have so much heal, as you say that a fighting type pokemon can defeat it is a very bad theory, many normal type pokemon with restoration, I put as an example Furret has 18k of health and not learn reflex, lowering snorlax's hp would not be nerfing it, it would be balancing it since it is very broken n I'm not asking to lower its attack only hp, which is exaggerated, on the other hand you do not hurt, you have no idea what you say Thanks in advance for sharing your opinion.
PS: if it cannot be reduced its hp would also be very useful if they block the gluttony ability in tournaments.

Zecao

Reaction score
I think that the problem is not Snorlax as such, perhaps the HP is a problem but, mainly what makes it a monster and an almost mandatory selection is another reason.

1) Gluttony / Unnerve, the ability unnerve should make it impossible for snorlax to use berrys, regardless of whether they are caused by an ability.

2) the amount of sitrus berrys allowed in the same pokemon, although we know that 5% of the total HP heals 15%, if we use x3 sitrus in a fight we are healing a total of 45% which is similar to having rest + selfheal in the same pokemon that learns reflect. perhaps the best way to correct Snorlax may be by limiting this ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back