What's new

Welcome!

Small bug with the new coloring names feature

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Small bugs with the new coloring names feature

so, when activated, the pokemon name gets off centered.
VxUFx6v.png

It gets normal again when deactivated.
13FWhQZ.png

When we have a pokemon released, and we activate it:
lSBS8vL.png

And the same, when we deactivate it
spaA7qr.png

Last edited:

karksiukas

Reaction score
Not sure what's the cause but after the update I've kept seeing this error with wild Pokemon health/name bars jumping like this
I've messed around with coloring options but after that disabled it as I'd prefer to see when my Pokemon is low on health by looking at the name color (and that option is not viable when custom coloring is enabled). The health bar is simply too tiny.
I also have "Fix pokemon healthbars" option enabled
9c3Lrpi.png

huberto

Reaction score
Not sure what's the cause but after the update I've kept seeing this error with wild Pokemon health/name bars jumping like this
I've messed around with coloring options but after that disabled it as I'd prefer to see when my Pokemon is low on health by looking at the name color (and that option is not viable when custom coloring is enabled). The health bar is simply too tiny.
9c3Lrpi.png

Disable it, I had the same problem today

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
so, when activated, the pokemon name gets off centered.

It gets normal again when deactivated.

When we have a pokemon released, and we activate it:

And the same, when we deactivate it

the centered position is already fixed and scheduled for a future update, the second bug is not fixable, the client parses the name/level of a pokemon the first time you see, as long as it doesn't dissapear it will "remember" it and won't reparse its name, you can fix this by re-release / relogin, or relogin once you enable/disable the option

the name jumping is caused by the fix pokemon healthbar, it uses a weird formula based on sprite size, sprite size is not always correctly set and we end with healthbars in wrong positions, disable it

Back