What's new

Welcome!

Sir Nicho's Bugs

Sir nicho

Reaction score
I have founded 3 importants bug and he annoying me

- The other player fish so much more more more and more fish, and when the pokemons its around of the pokemon player's and don't have space to attack more because the pokemon its arounding full, the pokemons have a new target (You) or other person near of the pokemon fished

- And another bug someone pokemon fished with other person the pokemon don't attack you in someone case but in other case yes and i died Mmm ¿10 times? of the other pokemons fished of another person i think he used bot :?

-Goldeen it's very strong because:
-He attack to distance i run and he attack me with aqua tail 3 sqm far away
-He has confuse ray? Mmmm very strange and the water gun attack me 100+ and aqua tail

In POBR don't pass this the pokemons fishing with another person and the person died or i don't know more reason the pokemons are passive and don't attack you if you attack the pokemon attack you have one target nothing more

Please fix the bug

And another 3 bugs
- In the cp of cerulean the big flowerpot its bugged i can stay in the flower
- I can heal my pokemons out of the cp
-The rubys and stone orbs can't sell in the mark

Srry for don't put screenshots but it's in a bad quality when i put in imageshack and i don't have idea how to put in high quality

PD: I suggest to put more space to the cps its colapsing the persons and the persons don't move

Back